Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
a little messy

a little messy

A Poem by Kara Emily Krantz


jump to conclusions
[with me]
we could go about this
quite deliriously.

let's ignore the pleas
of our analytical minds
and operate under the notion
that love is simply blind.

i'm tired of being scared
of another broken heart
the suture will never seal
if the healing never starts.

jump into [puddles]
and conclusions with me
let's wash our hands of this
and get a little messy.

© 2008 Kara Emily Krantz


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow this is fascinating... you want to break those barriers and hash it out with someone who thinks they know you but doesn't have a clue... I love the whole get down and dirty take no prisoner approach, that's the best way. A stand up and take charge rant from you in your one of a kind way... BRAVO!!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I understood that now you wanted just let it flow and be more concrete than dissecting..."let's ignore the pleas of our analytical minds the relationship or a possible one into pieces"....and bury the magic ....cute - "jump into puddles" I liked it...who can say in with more charm?

Posted 17 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cute, I love this.

Posted 17 Years Ago


yep. this well be my FIRST favorite. deffinitly.

wow.


LOVE it.


you AMAZE me.

Posted 17 Years Ago


i love this. I got hurt bad. And that is close to my mentality forget the past and embrace what could be forgetting all fear.

Posted 17 Years Ago


Thanks for commenting on my poem, thought to check yours:]

I've never been in love, but this made me kinda long for that. You painted it to be so innocent, something not to analyze, just to blindely go with it. Your use of words and making it somewhat surrealistic is simply adorable. I might said I loved this one!

Posted 17 Years Ago


Yeah, I already commented, but I didn't know how to make it a fave.

Posted 17 Years Ago


Let's wash our hands of this and get a little messy... that is simply delightful! I love to read something I can relate to and this was just too cute!

Posted 17 Years Ago


I LOVED this. Inoccent, determined, scared. So many emotions at once. young love tends to have that affect though. I really dig it.
-Shane


Posted 17 Years Ago


Love is daring, adventurous, and risky oftentimes. That is the beauty it brings with it sometimes. Is there a better thing than just stepping the "puddle" and laughing at yourself afterwards? Mmmm.

I love your words.

Nihad

Posted 17 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
20 Reviews
Added on February 5, 2008
Last Updated on April 3, 2008

Author

Kara Emily Krantz
Kara Emily Krantz

http://karaemily.wordpress.com, MA



About
I am resolved to never be content with the lives of "quiet desperation" which so many of us lead, to continuously challenge myself, and forever walk in Beauty. I like pandas. I like writing poe.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..