Sarah Smiles - Chapter 2-

Sarah Smiles - Chapter 2-

A Chapter by sarahdrumsticks

I can’t believe I got the hiccoughs in front of Panic! At the Disco. I am so unbelievably uncool!

As soon as it popped out of my mouth, I flushed bright red. I muttered a sorry, looking down.

 

“Awww, English girls even hiccough cute!” exclaimed Brendon, unexpectedly.

 

“Shut up, man!” hissed Spencer.

Brendon looked at Lucy. “So you guys are fans? Were you at the show? Did you enjoy it?” he asks, enthusiastically.

 

“Yes, yes and yeeeeesss!” responds Lucy, grinning.

 

“Great! We love meeting fans, don’t we Spence.”

 

“Huh? What? Oh yeah, fans. Love ‘em.” Spencer murmured. He was staring at Lucy. She didn’t seem to have noticed.

 

“So are you local girls, or have you travelled far?” Brendon asked. Gosh, he was beautiful.

 

“We’re locals. From about half a mile away from here. So very local.”

Lucy seemed to be doing most of the talking. My brain was still mush. Embarassed mush now.

 

“And what do you do? Like, in life?” Brendon asked. Wow, this guy was really interested in his fans. Lucy replied, telling Brendon that she worked in a fancy dress shop, at which point Brendon got very excited, very quickly.

“Do you dress up in all the costumes and dance around? I so totally would!”

 

“What about you…erm…sorry, I forgot your name.” Spencer asked me, having finally snapped out of his drooling fest. I mean, Lucy is flipping gorgeous, but that’s just a bit gross.

 

“ My name is Sarah” I say, smiling sweetly, right before another hiccough comes out.“And I’m a teacher in a primary school.”

 

“Awww, that’s so sweet! I bet your class are so cute. Are you a nice teacher, or a mean one?” Brendon asked, still being very enthusiastic.

 

“She’s always nice!” Lucy giggles. “Sarah is nicer than sweets. So she’s very nice.”

 

“Except when people overuse the word nice. I am not nice. Even my class know that, and they’re only 8. Nice is a weak word.” I say in my best teacher voice.

 Lucy giggles, but I’m not sure the boys have caught on that I’m joking. Luckily for me, a huge bald man came over and tapped Brendon on the shoulder. At first I was worried, thinking he was going to cause trouble. But it turned out he was the bands security guard, here to tell them they needed to leave now.

 

The boys stood up, Spencer downing the rest of his drink.

“Well, ladies, It was a pleasure to meet you. I’m glad you enjoyed the show, I just hope we didn’t disappoint you in person.” Brendon says smoothly. They turn to leave. Lucy stands up quickly and grabs Spencer. She hugs him tight. “Thanks for the drink!” she squeals.

 

Then she hugs Brendon, who chuckles and hugs her back. Then Brendon stretches his arms out to me, and I feel like my heart is going to explode. I wrap my arms around his middle. I’m short, barely reaching past his shoulder. It feels amazing to be hugging him. I hug Spencer,who is once again staring at Lucy.

 

They walk off, exiting the pub, having graced us with their presence for a beautiful 15 minutes before leaving swiftly, my life somehow brighter but also emptier at the same time.

God, I love how melodramatic I’m being about this. It’s not like I actually know them. It’s not like I’ll ever see them again.

Or that’s what I thought. Until Brendon Urie came racing back, shoved a piece of paper into Lucy’s hand, smiled at me, and then ran back out of the pub.

Well, you never know what to expect from Panic! At the Disco.

 

AN: Sorry this one is so super short. And that not a lot happens. This story is going to be a little bit like this. Again, notes much appreciated. Constructive criticism can only make it better, right?

Love ya! Sunny x



© 2011 sarahdrumsticks


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on August 25, 2011
Last Updated on August 25, 2011
Tags: fan fiction, panic! at the disco, Brendon Urie