Hanging Graveyard

Hanging Graveyard

A Chapter by Viper

Years ago. It was said. That to make more space. For all the bodies that were piling up from the man's rampage. He would hang them from the rafters of his basement. Hiding them. From the world. 
"Finally! A story that can really get us somewhere!" He said excitedly. 
"Alexander. This happened over twenty years ago. The guy brunt down the house and left." Jamie complained. He rolled his eyes. 
"They never checked the basement." He said before being stopped. 
"Because it was burnt up as well." She said. He shook his head. 
"The fire didn't reach underground Jamie. He locked himself down there with the bodies and rotted away." He said grinning. She shook her head. 
"Fine. We'll go out at three and at least look around. All we will find is the remains of a burnt up hell house." She says. 

Once three had rolled around Alex had all of his things ready. Jamie was taking her time while he bounced happily in the driver's seat. She finally got in the truck and he sped away. 
"You know coming here. Is just a waist of time and fuel." She said sneering. 
"Jamie. Can you let me have this one? Just once?" He pleaded. She shook her head and sighed. They finally made it there half an hour later. He jumped out and got his camera ready. Prepared to get any footage. She got her notepad and such ready. He almost skipped he was so happy. They wondered around while he recorded. Jamie penciling down notes. They spilt up and after about ten minutes. 
"Alex! You might want to come get this!" She yelled. He took off towards her. 
"What is it?" He asked. She pointed to a door that was in the ground. 
"I told you!" He handed her the camera and ripped open the door. He took it back from her and wondered down. She turned on her flashlight and followed after him. 
"Hey... Maybe we shouldn't be here." She said shaken. 
"Now your scared. Come on Jamie. This is going to be great. Think of what we could uncover." He went on for a bit until he bumped into something that seemed to appear out of nowhere. Jamie brought up her flashlight and her screams echoed off the thick dirt walls. His eyes went wide and he nearly dropped his camera. He panted lightly. There. Hanging from a thick rope, wrapped in a large cloth. That which was unmistakable. A human body. She swung her light around. Showing more and more. Forty at the least. 
"Ok. Ok. Jamie. We need to go. And call the police." He said fear in his voice. She nodded and turned. But he was already half way back up the stairs. 
"Alexander!" She screamed running after him. She heard creaks in the old wooden steps. Ignoring them. She screamed and clawed at the air as she fell through. Shouting his name she tried to free herself. But her body was just big enough to leave her stuck. 
"Alex!" She screamed once more before the door to the basement shut, due to the force of wind. She felt the rest of the stairs start to give. Her eyes got wide as she fell to the hard cement below. Knocked out and no way to shout for help when it came. She was left to rot and writhe until the day her body finally gave into death.  


© 2013 Viper


Author's Note

Viper
Here's the first one. I now it's not all that great. But I'm not the greatest writer. But hope you enjoy.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awesomeness!~ I wait here for mores. :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Viper

10 Years Ago

Thanks. I will try to have more up asap.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
1 Review
Added on October 15, 2013
Last Updated on October 15, 2013


Author

Viper
Viper

Garrett, IN



About
Hello! Jack Delmar here. I'm gay and proud. Have the best boyfriend in the world and probably wont post much. If so. It will probably be mainly stories about zombies and s**t more..

Writing
Nathan Nathan

A Poem by Viper