The Truth-(part 18)

The Truth-(part 18)

A Chapter by Saumya
"

....

"
It may seem to be a bitter truth though, but let me be honest when I confess this: 'Nobody is/ can be your anyone/someone or for and from now to forever.'Giving examples as a proof of what I just confessed, would be worthless, because if you truly have loved people, and lived your life...you will straight off feel what I wish to state.

That which seems to be yours today, actually was never yours if you lost it even, for once on your lifetime.What and who is meant to be has a habit of staying, not leaving...even for a minute (knowingly).

Everything changes, people, time, circumstances, me , you or anyone you've seen or heard of.'Change' is the law of nature, and it is only the wisest who have the patience and perseverance, and persistence to adapt with it.All we do is to learn that art sometimes, it obviously doesn't resolve the issue completely, but is surely does make treading on the crossroads of Life.
Know , and tell it to your heart already, : People and things aren't always what and how they appear to be.What you see and think is the right, is often the wrongest of what you've concluded, and experience, dear folks, doesn't always really help.
Hence, stay awake with all your senses before you conclude something about someone to be the reality about him./her


© 2021 Saumya


Author's Note

Saumya
Yet another chapter :)

How was it?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

20 Views
Added on March 23, 2021
Last Updated on March 23, 2021


Author

Saumya
Saumya

India



About
Hi all:) this is me....Saumya well, i don't have much to tell you all about me.. but yes to start with, I love writing & painting.(you can find some of my paintings in the "my photos" section of.. more..

Writing
Write Write

A Poem by Saumya