secrets

secrets

A Chapter by spree

       When we got there i saw the familair ugly fake wood walls of the company. "Here we are" The lady said she got out of the car so i folowed her. My face felt like it was stuck in place by my dry tears but i wasint crying any more, there was no point. We walked up to a tan man smiling at us big. He had super white teeth expected for someone who worked for a tooth paste factory. 
"Thank you" He said in a weird accnt i had never heard before, obisouly talking to the tall blonde. 
"Your welcome" She stopped then puffed out here chest like superman "It was nothing".
"Well im glad to have you". Then the tan guy looked at me." Well hello there" He said to me like i was a baby. I decided i dint like him. " We better get started, oh! Im sorry we haven't been properly introduced im Abdul Rajen, this is my partner Paige Somski" He said gesturing to the blonde. He put out his had as if to shake but i just stared at him. "Okay" He said.  He turned around and said "Lets get started". I looked up at the back of his head his hair was a brownish black and it was very curly and short. Then i looked up at Paige she was staring ahead at Abdul. Then relises im looking at her and she pats my back gently. I sudinly felt safe with her standing over me. We stopped at the door and he says " Welcome to WHITER". He emphasized whiter like we were stepping into wonderland. 
We walked in and the smell of mint almost made me start crying again it reminded me of The horrible night. As we walked through it tugged at my heart like strings on a guitar. Here this is where my dad was lost. We walked into a room that was very boring. "Sit" Abdul said to me in a very siruos voice so i did.


© 2011 spree


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on February 19, 2011
Last Updated on February 27, 2011


Author

spree
spree

taylorsville, KY



About
i lov to wite always have a great story then i write it then cant think of anything else or i cant find a good name i like history fiction writting or royals and i hate any thing dark or emo i am C.. more..

Writing
buterflies buterflies

A Poem by spree


gone gone

A Chapter by spree


rember rember

A Chapter by spree