Surrender

Surrender

A Story by Yashi
"

Let everything go with the flow.

"
                                                                           Surrender 
Why we often tend to do future planning which is not necessary?
Why we can't free ourselves from the excessive thinking?
Why don't our thoughts can flow like a river?....why?
Nobody told us to live life like a flowing water.
We always walk around & constantly try to control and determine what will happen next. Actually we often believe that things should be in the way we want them, instead of moving like a leaf in the river which goes following the flow of the river.
We can accept the happening of events as one of stoic acceptance driven by fatalism and come close to learn more about ourselves.
Sometimes the search about our own is just a happening or a destiny but it is meant to be known. Life rarely unflods exactly as we want it to, so why not to accept those uncertain stones and pave the way with those stones ?
Every day we got to know more about us we never knew......a new experiment give us a new learning and we continue to learn more by exploring more. It's a mammoth task to accept the new changes always but there is always a moment when we feel proud about the same and this give peace to the soul, so why not to surrender ourselves to the life?
And as everyone talks about future goals and desires....does it really mean that we give a special position to future rather then being a part of beautiful present?
Why not to surrender our thoughts to the flow of life? In search of true self being.

© 2021 Yashi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I spend much of my spare time in summer on the river. I have written many poems about the river's flow and my philosophy in life is very much go with the flow. As I have got older living in the now has become more important, I no longer make plans and neither do I wear a watch. Gave that up a decade ago. I very much enjoyed what you had to say here Yashi. Nature and the natural environment have always been important to me. All the best from across the pond.

Chris

Posted 2 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

53 Views
1 Review
Added on May 14, 2021
Last Updated on May 14, 2021




Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5