Dearest Darkness

Dearest Darkness

A Story by Yashi
"

There is a world beyond this world!

"
                                                          *Dearest Darkness*
Sitting alone and looking at this beautiful view is driving me crazy...giving me thousand of hopes and reasons to live again!
Isn't it is beautiful that being alone and sitting alone under these beautiful stars doesn't make you feel alone!
From listening my Heart to wiping my tears there is something growing!- "something beautiful and peaceful" under these shinning stars.
 How relaxing and fearless it is to tell all  your secrets without being judged... 
Yeah! I'm falling in love with this darkness.
When I came here my heart was full of sorrows and eyes were full of tears but now I found someone to listen me and my talks.
Heart is connected with this white glowing- symbol of romance and peace(moon) to give the best out of him.
Looks like someone is holding me so tight that I'm not able to think twice about my problem and I should just keep them aside and should feel these moments.
Oh! Moon and stars how do you manage to be an affable and gregarious to everyone who sits under your shade.
I'm happy to be here...I'm lucky and blissful to be here!
This darkness is the ultimate source of happiness...the more I love this the more I'm close to my peace.

© 2021 Yashi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on July 21, 2021
Last Updated on July 21, 2021