All shades of LOVE

All shades of LOVE

A Story by Yashi

                                                                             All shades of LOVE

It's been five years and you are still waiting? Do you still have some hopes?
And some literally feel bad for me but why? Why do they feel bad? Why they consider this as a problem?
It's not even a heartbreak so why do people consider it as a heart attack!
Being alone and having a single status is cool for me...no desires and no expectations!
Eventually it took me three years to confess and don't know how much time it will take me to move on! And the important part is- I'm happy..........
Then why people consider it as a loneliness?
Isn't it is beautiful to be in love with the love? Though sometimes it was painful for me too when I had desires like sharing romance over a pizza and talks over a mug of coffee....But you grow with the time and still I am totally in love with the same person as I was five years before but this time I am free from all desires!
Isn't this love is amazing?
Then why to judge others on the basis of relationship status?
If you are single then you need to be strong because survival is difficult!
If you are in relationship then also you have to pretend like a happy couple and even if you are not!
Why we are not able to free ourselves from these lies and ties?
LOVE is a beautiful feeling not a measuring tool of happiness!
And being happy is important whether you are single or mingle!
Of course I am a sprightly person with a zest for life....
And I'm happy to be like this; I want to enjoy this Odyssey with full energy and nothing else!

© 2021 Yashi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

The most important thing in life is to be happy. You don:t have to be in a relationship to be happy. Nor need you feel lonely if you aren't in a relationship. It's all an attitude of mind. You can love without being tied down. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Chris

Chris

Posted 2 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

The most important thing in life is to be happy. You don:t have to be in a relationship to be happy. Nor need you feel lonely if you aren't in a relationship. It's all an attitude of mind. You can love without being tied down. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Chris

Chris

Posted 2 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
1 Review
Added on June 5, 2021
Last Updated on June 5, 2021