We finally admit it

We finally admit it

A Chapter by revolution_starter

 The next morning Claire announced that they were going shopping. She texted Lauren and she also agreed to come. When they all piled into Lauren’s Mercedes she said “Sheila would you mind explaining why you skipped last period without us?” she smirked at her.

Sheila was red to her ears, then Claire piped up “Oh she went somewhere with Derek!”

“Oh so you sneaked away with hot stuff? Dish out, tell us what happened!” Lauren said.

“Well it’s no big deal; we just went to the park and got some ice cream.” She shrugged like it was really no big deal.

“Come on Sheila! It is a big deal, Derek so likes you.” Claire said. “I know my brother and I know he is totally into you.” Sheila shrugged “If you guys say so.”

They arrived at the mall and Lauren dragged them into American eagle. After spending half an hour, looking through stuff, they finally went to Gap. Sheila got a purple tank top with the writing Rebel on it with two pairs of skinnies, a black and pink Snapback and multicolored All-Stars. Lauren picked a fun baby blue poncho, a pair of booty shorts and silver sandals. Claire picked a yellow mini dress, pink flats, a ballet wrap around sweater and red Vans.

When they were done, they hit the food court to get some smoothies.

“So what’s next on our list?” Sheila said sipping her banana smoothie as they walked round. “Well,” Claire replied her eyes scanning round till it hit somewhere. “I know, we should go to Victoria’s Secret!”

Lauren said yes and Sheila immediately groaned.

“Please, no guys, anything but that.” She begged. Lauren and Claire looked at her both with mischievous looks in their eyes.

“Come on, you need to get your sexy up.” Lauren said dragging her inside.

“Besides, Derek will totally flip if he sees you wearing this sexy thang.” She said holding a v-neck top that didn’t seem to cover any cleavage.

“Fine, only a few things.” They both squealed and went crazy taking clothes and flinging them her direction telling her to try them. When they done, they had up to three bags and not with only Sheila’s alone. Lauren dropped them home and said she had a family thing later. When Claire and Sheila entered, Mrs. Greenson was making dinner and Penelope was with a play date so she wasn’t at home. Claire ran up to her room since she got a call from ‘someone’. Sheila went up to her room and put her shopping bags on her bed and went downstairs to get some lemonade, when she heard a guitar strumming and it was coming from Derek’s room. She walked over to his door, which was creaked open a little and she heard him singing:

The way she walks, the ways she talks,

Makes me outta my mind with love,

When she smiles, my heart skips a beat

I swear she’s got me going crazy,

‘Cause she’s one of a kind to me

It was beautiful; he had such a nice voice. Sheila opened the door a bit and the playing stopped.

“Don’t stop, that was great.” She said to Derek who sat up on his bed looking a bit embarrassed. “Really?” he asked.

“Yeah, who is it for?” she asked sitting on his bed.

He pretended to think about it “Well if I told you, ii would have to kill.”

Sheila laughed “Oh James Bond, I'm so scared.”

“Well I do have a license to thrill, if you know what I mean.” He winked at her and she rolled her eyes laughing.

“Come on you can tell me.” She beckoned.

“If I do, you’ll tell her.” Derek said setting his guitar down.

“I promise I won't.” she said moving in front of him. Derek said “Well you’re going to have to beat it out of me.”

“Fine I didn’t want to do this.” She said.

“What?” Derek asked confused. She lunged at him and attacked him with tickles; he fell back onto his bed laughing.

“Please stop! Stop! I surrender!” he said laughing. His face was red because of the laughter.

“Will you tell me now?” she asked. He nodded his head and she stopped. Almost immediately, Derek started tickling her. Sheila threw her head back in laughter, as Derek tickled her more. Her back landed on the bed with Derek on top of her.

“Ok! White flag! I give up white flag!” she said laughing very hard. Derek left her and she stopped gradually.

“You really know how to torture, y’know?” Derek said to her. Sheila grinned and said “Well you almost killed me!” he started laughing.

That was she realized he was still on top of her. His hot breath hit her neck, smelling like grape gum. Her breathing became uneven, because she was nervous. She watched his face, admiring his eyes. Oh, goodness, those eyes. And those sexy lips of his, without thinking, she put her hands and touched them. There were so soft and nice, she wondered how it would feel to have those lips on hers.

Derek moved her hands off his lips and Sheila thought he was mad but instead he leaned in and brushed them on her’s. He kissed her and butterflies exploded in her stomach. The kiss was intense but at the same time slow and gentle, like he was savoring every moment of it. Involuntarily, Sheila wrapped her hands around his neck, running her fingers through his head. He bit into her bottom lip, making her moan into his mouth making him smirk a bit. He pulled her up so they both sat up against his bedpost while she was straddled on his lap. He ran his hands all over her body before finally cupping her butt and making her moan again. He pulled away from her mouth and kissed her jaw line then going down all the way to her neck. She threw her head back and moaned louder. He continued kissing neck and sucking, Sheila was pretty sure he left a mark there. They continued for sometime before they pulled away for air. Sheila rested her forehead on his while Derek stroked her back.

“I guess you know her now.” He finally said. Sheila looked at him and said “I don’t remember you calling a name.” she teased. Derek pressed his lips on her’s again for a few seconds before saying “It’s you Sheila. You’re that girl. You’ve always been that girl, ever since I met on the hallway with Mike. You captured my heart in one go. I can never get enough of you; do you know how every day I have to fight myself to keep from kissing you? From carrying you in my arms and never letting go?” Sheila took in every word. Those were words she never expected to hear all her life.

She looked into his eyes and said “I feel the same way about you. You don’t know how much I’ve wanted to tell you but I was scared that you wouldn’t feel the same way about me.” Derek actually snorted.

“You thought I didn’t feel the same way? Damn if only you knew.”  Sheila giggled.

“Well at least that’s settled.” She said smiling. Derek pulled her in for another earth shattering kiss. It truly felt as if the earth shattered and it was only them left in their own world. They kissed for a while; when the door swung open to reveal Claire.

“You guys dinner is-.” She stopped shocked to see them in their current position. Her face slowly turned to form a grin “Oh I’ll just come back, dinners ready.” She left them.

“Oh my goodness I didn’t know dinner was ready. We must have been here for hours.” Sheila exclaimed.

“Really? Feels like time didn’t pass at all, I guess it doesn’t when I'm with you.” Sheila blushed a bit while he twirled her hair with his fingers.

Sheila stood up gently from his lap “Everyone will wonder why we aren’t down.”

“Come on just a little more time.” He whined holding on to her waist as she knelt on the bed.

“Please we’ll come back when we’re done.” Sheila said. Derek pouted a bit then said “Fine, but only if you give me one more.” Sheila giggled and pecked his lips one more time. Damn, he was so cute when pouted. They both went downstairs together earning a smirk from Claire, and a smile from David.

They all ate their pasta in a comfortable silence. Derek held Sheila’s hand under the table making her blush without warning. It was Penelope who finally blurted “Derek, why do you keep looking at Sheila like that? Is she your girlfriend?” she said widening her eyes ignoring the pasta sauce on all corners of her mouth.

Derek smiled at Sheila “I don’t know is she?” everyone seemed to turn their attention to her. She looked back at Derek and said “Yes, she is.” Claire broke into the biggest grin ever and David said “Well it’s about time.”

“Dad!” Derek exclaimed really embarrassed. Sheila just smiled as he said “What?! We all knew it was bound to happen. I'm just glad it’s someone I can trust and not some ill-mannered girl.” Sheila was happy hearing him say those words, it meant the world that he trusted her. They all continued laughing and talking throughout the rest of dinner.

        

  “Oh my gosh! You guys are finally going out. I still can’t believe it.” Lauren said when they were at their lockers. It was a week and a half since Derek asked her out and Lauren couldn’t stop talking about it to her and Claire. All three of them got pretty close and practically inseparable.

“Well you have to admit, you guys are pretty cute together.” Claire said. Sheila nodded.

“So, have you guys done it?” Lauren asked. Sheila gasped but she quickly replied “Lauren! We just got together.” She was a bit embarrassed.

“Doesn’t matter. I did it with my last boyfriend the day he asked me out.” Lauren said non chalantly.

“Come on; everybody’s different. I'm sure Sheila and my brother will do it when they are ready.” Claire said putting her hands over her shoulders. “I first did it with my boyfriend when I was a freshman, at the back of his car.” Lauren looked at her in surprise the laughed.

“Wow you are more badass than I thought.” Claire looked up proudly. They made their way to Language arts. On the way lots of people pointed at them, they were used to it since Claire had stopped hanging out with the ‘popular’ crowd to be with Lauren and Sheila. Nobody knew that they lived together though.

During lunch period, Sheila made her way to the table she saw Claire and Lauren waving to here from. She had been a few minutes late because the Art teacher had stopped her to congratulate her on the excellent assignment she handed in. She was just checking her phone to see if Derek had sent her any texts, when she bumped into someone jilting her tray.

“Watch where you’re going.” A familiar voice hissed. She looked and saw it was Mike. She was about to go when he pulled her arm and said “Well Lane, haven’t seen you in a while.” A sick smile was forming on his lips. From the side of her eye, Sheila saw Lauren already standing up with Claire.

“Let me go Mike.” She said gritting her teeth.

“Shut up, you piece of dirt.” Sheila raised her chin up. She wasn’t going to let him put her down anymore. She was too loved and happy finally in her life.

“Let me go Mike, you don’t know what you are getting into.” She said making every word distinct.

“Whoa, Sheila’s got some courage now.” He mocked.

“You better let her go.” Lauren appeared with a less than enthusiastic Claire behind her.

“Says who Princess?” he said sharply to her face.

“Says I.” said an all too familiar voice that Sheila always loved to hear. Mike let go of her “Derek, longest time bro.” he said nervously. Derek pulled Sheila toward him and put his arm over her shoulder. By now, the whole cafeteria was watching. Derek Holland, one of the most popular guys ever and a junior stood up for Sheila, the sophomore.

“I swear we were just talking man.” Mike was already backing away.

“If you ever lay a finger on her, I will castrate you and feed you to dogs. Understand?” Mike nodded quickly.

“Don’t ever touch my girl in your life.” Sheila was shocked, had he just called her his girl in front of the whole student body? He had. Lauren was looking proudly while Claire was a bit calmer now. Derek looked at her. “You ok babe?” she nodded, her heart fluttered when he called her babe.

As if he didn’t know that the cafeteria was looking at him, he bent down and kissed her lightly on the lips. Everyone ‘oohed’ and ‘awwed’ although there were a few snickers but those were just jealous girls who were mad that she got one of the hottest guys ever. He lifted his lips of her’s and smiled at her.

“I guess we’ve given them quite a show.” He chuckled walking her to his table. Claire and Lauren followed too. When they sat down, everyone was curiously watching them.

“Hey guys, this is Sheila mind if she sits with us?” he said never really taking his eyes off her. They all agreed and they seemed nice to her. Claire was already chatting away with some girl, while a guy was trying to hit on Lauren. Derek and Sheila were in their own world.

“Thanks for saving me back there.” Sheila said. Derek stroked her face and said “I wouldn’t ever let anyone touch or hurt you, you’re my girl.”

Sheila giggled “I think you’ve already said that before.”

“Well I’ll keep on saying it babe.” With that he leaned in and kissed her again.

“Come on guys, enough with the PDA’s.” Claire groaned making everyone laugh. They just ignored her and continued, Derek raised his middle finger at her.  

School ended in a blur. Claire had a year book meeting since she was editor, by the way and Lauren was also there too so they left Sheila and Derek alone.

“Did I ever tell you that you have such a cute a*s?” Derek said when Sheila walked in front of him up the stairs when they got home.

“Nope.” She smirked. When they got to the last stair, Derek put his arms around her and said “Well you have a really cute a*s.” He whispered into her ear. Sheila smiled and walked into her room with him behind her.

“Well you have a sexy butt.” She said turning round to face him his hands still on her, and gave him a kiss.

“What can I say, I'm sexy and I know it.” He sad smiling back at her. They kissed their lips in perfect sync. Derek bit her bottom lip making her moan the way that always made him crazy while he threw her backpacks on the floor. Sheila raked her hands through his hair; while he rubbed her upper body before moving down to cup her a*s making her yelps in shock but she quickly recovered and kissed him deeper. Derek moved them forward to the bed and pushed her lightly so that he was on top of her. His hands continued to explore her body then she started tugging at his shirt. He understood that she wanted if off so he removed it without hesitation.

Sheila felt around his abs. His muscles were well tanned and he had a sexy six pack. He smirked as if he could read her mind and said “I know you like it babe.” He was right, she loved the way he felt. Derek moved his hands in a circular motion round her butt, pushing her towards his crotch making him grunt into her ear. When she felt his hard on, she moaned so lightly making him say “F**k, you feel so good.” He began to kiss and suck her neck making throw her head back in pleasure. He kissed and left love bites all over her neck then moved back to her lips. The friction between them was mind blowing. He flipped them so she could be on top and straddled her on his lap.

Sheila’s shirt was already unbuttoned halfway revealing her black lacy bra, when Derek whispered “Babe, are you sure you want to do this?”

Sheila nodded, she did. But Derek paused and said “Sheila, not yet.”

“Why not?” she asked with her hands on his neck.

“I want it to be special for you, not a spur of the moment. I want you to be ready when we do it.” Sheila nodded, she understood.

“Hey.” He grabbed her face gently “Don’t think I don’t want you. I do but not right now, it’ll just be like a quickie and I don’t want that.”

“True, anyone could come home right now.” Sheila said. Derek was glad that she understood, more reason to love this girl. Sheila stood up from his lap and started buttoned her shirt.

“I don’t recall saying that you could leave that position.” He said raising an eyebrow playfully. Sheila giggled and said “Well think again pretty boy.”

“Pretty boy eh? As much as I like it, I still prefer being called sexy.” He playfully said. Sheila rolled her eyes and laughed “You are so conceited.”

“Hmm but you like it.” He said pulling her to him by her waist.

“Of course I like it, you’re my sexy beast.” She whispered, once again brushing his lips with her’s. He stroked her hair before groaning “If you don’t get up now, I won't be responsible for anything that happens in the next two minutes.”

“Alrighty, you couldn’t handle all of this anyway.” She said teasingly referring to her body.

“Baby girl, I can handle you if you’re on fire.” He replied.

She stood up and picked her backpack from the floor. Derek also stood and wore his shirt “Mrs. Greenson will soon get back from picking Penelope from kindergarten.” Sheila nodded, and then the doorbell rang.

“I’ll get.” Derek said already coming downstairs. Sheila followed him, adjusting her shirt on the way. She didn’t want to give it away to whoever was there what they were doing. It was Claire and Lauren at the door.

“Hi guys! Hope you weren’t too bored with each other?” Lauren asked mischievously. Sheila rolled her eyes smiling “No we weren’t.” she replied looking at Derek.

“Come on Lauren, that’s like asking your pet fish if it left water when you weren’t home. The answer is so obvious.” Claire said nudging her elbow.

“Come on, you guys act like it’s a crime for me to spend time with my GIRLFRIEND.” Derek said emphasizing the last word, while wrapping his hands round Sheila’s waist.

“Oh my gosh! Is that a hickey Sheila!?” Claire exclaimed pointing to the mark on her neck. Sheila instinctively put her hand on her neck and blushed. Damn, Derek left a big one.

“Where did that come from Derek?” Lauren teased. Sheila just blushed and said “Whoops where did that come from?”

“Just so you guys know, if I'm gonna be an aunt I want to name the baby Crystal if it’s a girl.” Claire said bluntly.

“There is no baby Claire.” Sheila said already chuckling along with Lauren.

“Besides you come up with the worst baby names.” Derek said to her.

“Do not!”

“Ok guys as much we would like to keep talking about your sex life, we gotta borrow Sheila for a while.” Lauren said. Derek removed his hands and said “Fine, just one more for the road.” Sheila kissed him briefly on the lips, ignoring Claire saying “You guys should get a room.”

“We’ve already got one.” Derek muttered when they pulled away. Sheila left with Claire and Lauren, still waving at Derek.

“Come on, you’re acting like you’re not gonna see each other this night.” Lauren said. Sheila giggled and said “Well that’s what love does to you.” 

“Speaking of which, are you sure you guys didn’t do it?” Claire asked as they reached Lauren’s Mercedes.

“No, it seemed like we were but Derek stopped us. He said that he wanted my first to be special.” Sheila breathed out. “Aww, that’s so nice. He isn’t like one of those b******s that want to only get in your pants. He wants it to be special for you too.” Lauren said turning on the ignition.

“Who knew my brother would be a romantic?” Claire said. “But take it from me; you guys are perfect for each other, Derek needs you and you need him.”

“Damn, if only I could find my true love.” Lauren said.  Claire laughed and said “Don’t act all innocent. I saw that guy give you his number during lunch today.” It was Lauren’s turn to blush.

“Oh my goodness, who?” Sheila said curious. “The guy who was hitting on her during lunch.” Oh, that guy.

“His names Chad.” She said blushing even further.

“Wow, he’s kind of cute.” Sheila commented. “Maybe he’s your Mr. Right.”

“I hope so. He asked me out on a date this Saturday.”

Claire sighed “Everyone has a perfect love life but me.” Sheila flung her hands on Claire’s shoulders. “I'm sure you’ll find the right who will love you for your coolness, thoughtfulness and the fact that you are one of the most pretty girls around.”

“Don’t forget crazy fashion sense.” Lauren yelled from the driver’s seat. Claire laughed and said “Thanks guys you’re the best.” Lauren turned on the radio and ‘Best Song Ever’ by One Direction was on. They all sang along and shouted like three mad things.          



© 2013 revolution_starter


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
Added on October 3, 2013
Last Updated on October 3, 2013
Tags: sex, love, acceptance, teen, family, romance