Saving Souls

Saving Souls

A Story by scary111
"

A lone soul sits inside all alone staring at junk on his computer. Satan orders the demon of lust, wanting to bring this lost soul to hell.

"


Satan was in his dark throne room looking all over the world. He was smiling how he was ruling over the world how he was taking control of those who didn't know God. The dark throne room contained skulls, and bat statues. It also contained a door, where he could watch people who didn't follow God go to hell. Satan was this evil dragon who had ten horns including ten eyes. The dragon could also breath fire. As the night went on Satan could do as he pleases. He could oppress someone so much, they could forget about God, have them doing some sin, then they would go to hell maybe going to hell with not knowing God.

One of the demons, came over to Satan and told him about one soul who was struggling with pornography. The demon asked Satan if he could oppress him even more and then send him in the eternal flames of hell. Satan told him he could do as he wishes. The demon vanished from the throne room waiting to happily capture that soul who was watching pornography.

The soul was in the house, just mesmerized at the computer watching sin all over the computer. He did over look his Bible but didn't want to read it. He wanted to keep playing with sin. He saw a ad. He decided to click on it. Just then a light shined through the window. The soul looked outside but saw no one. He decided to look at the computer with his junk on the monitor, then the Bible. He knew the junk on his computer was wrong. His parents weren't home. He then decided to grab the baseball bat, to smash his computer. He cried out to God that he didn't want to deal with this junk anymore. The bright light shined through the window again. The soul quickly grabbed the Bible, then started reading the gospel of John 1:1, 'In the beginning was the Word the Word was with God and the Word was God.' The young man suddenly got on his knees praying he can overcome this sin. The demon saw the soul inside the house, wanting to use all of his strength to tempt him even more. The demon began to fly into the window when all of a sudden the bright light shone at the demon. The demon screamed at the light for he knew it was Jesus protecting the lost soul. The soul after reading the Word, prayed and prayed. Then he felt a tingling sensation in his heart. He began to look at the screen. Turning it off, he wanted to meet with Jesus while reading his Bible. Then his parents came suddenly home. He confessed everything to his parents, told them the truth which was a hard thing to do, and his parents gave back in love not anger. The lost soul was now saved wanting to obey Jesus and stopping going towards his sinful flesh.

The demon went back to Satan telling him everything. Satan was furious he didn't catch that lost soul who he so desperately wanted to go to hell, and started cursing the One who first created him before he fell from heaven out of rebellion. From that day forth the soul found Jesus whom he loved very much not wanting to look at his junk anymore.


© 2016 scary111


Author's Note

scary111
I am a ex porn addict. I began at a young age. I am recovering for about a week and a half going towards a month of freedom which is going to be great. But I want this story to help you escape the dangers of pornography, drugs, continuous alcohol or any other sin that might be coming at you from any direction in life. I have been free from this sin like in the story. I hope and pray God can heal you, freeing you from any struggle or sin you are dealing with like he did me. If you need any help in any way, I am willing to listen. Message me on here if you need prayer or anything.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well done on your short story I totally think this is how Satan works and we all need to live cleaner lives to be closer to God, although you do need to enjoy life too. My Dad used to say we are born with good and evil we can choose to do good or choose to do bad and I think that is God and Satan if we choose good we choose God - porn is everywhere it's no surprise people get addicted to it, on mainstream TV, on your laptops etc, it's natural to be curious don't beat yourself up - I wrote a poem "the truth about the devil" take a look if you fancy it backs up what your saying....religion can play havoc with your mental health too so just try living a healthy life - well done though thought provoking work. best wishes KT

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

338 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 18, 2016
Last Updated on September 18, 2016
Tags: Religion, Jesus, God, Satan, Devil, Cross, Salvation

Author

scary111
scary111

CA



About
I love writing more..

Writing