Corky the Ferocious Doll

Corky the Ferocious Doll

A Story by scary111
"

Since halloween is coming up, October 2016, I thought I wrote a very scary story about dolls. Since I was a kid, I have always been afraid of this old doll in my Aunts attic in a cabin by a lake.

"
Dolls. They are the most frightening creature imaginable. Their eyes are like a ferocious tiger.
Dolls are hideous. Their eyes are like a angry panther. At night they hypnotize you into thinking
that there could be someone else in the room. There used to be a doll in my aunts attic.
It's like dolls have hypnotizing power. But this doll is different.
This doll in this old mansion, takes this knife when the moon gets full.
Then it chases you not like chucky the doll, but like a ferocious malicious dinosaur wanting to pounce.
In this old house, the doll turns invisible as well.
One day a young man named bill, went trick or treating.
He walked up to the old house and knocked on the door. Trick or treat!
The door suddenly opened up. It let out a small creaking sound.
Bill slowly walked in the house. He saw nice old looking tables, and a chandelier on the ceiling.
In the kitchen blood was everywhere. Also lots of knives. Bill was frightened.
He strolled into the kitchen, then said aloud hello?
He then heard a clunk upstairs in the attic. Bill went up upstairs scouting for the horrific sound.
When he opened the door, bill saw nothing but a creepy looking doll with scars like the joker.
He yelled boo! The doll didn’t move. Then the next thing he took in his hands was a bat preparing to hit if it came alive.
He touched the dolls hands. Then what happened was unimaginable.
The dolls eyes then opened. It yawned then took the knife next to the table.
It began charging at Bill. Bill screamed like a girl. He ran down stairs while the doll chased him.
It turned around then swung the bat at the dolls head. He swung it so hard the bat smashed the skull of the doll.
The doll then shattered before it turned invisible.  Bill went to the door but it was locked tight.
He couldn’t get out. The doll began repairing itself. While bill turned around he screamed, while the doll slashed his brain out.
It scattered on the floor leaving bill dead. The doll went back to the attic waiting for another soul.
The end.

© 2016 scary111


Author's Note

scary111
Enjoy!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
Added on September 18, 2016
Last Updated on September 18, 2016
Tags: Dolls, Scary, Frightening, Horror

Author

scary111
scary111

CA



About
I love writing more..

Writing
Saving Souls Saving Souls

A Story by scary111