Creating Magic with Feathers on Decorations

Creating Magic with Feathers on Decorations

A Story by SchumanFeathers
"

Feathers have always been a unique way to stand out while being easily representative of the beauty of nature.

"

Feather decorations are always intricate, elegant and luxurious. It’s a mixture of detailing that can always add an extravagant touch to your home décor and wardrobe. Ostrich feather centerpieces have always been popular installations in weddings and other table decorations that need to create a statement. Similarly, peacock feathers can be a gorgeous accessory to your special party wardrobe. Made into headdresses, earrings and even necklaces, bird feathers have always been a unique way to stand out while being easily representative of the beauty of nature. While there are several online and offline shops selling these centerpieces, you can always go for a customized collection by buying feathers in bulk from reputed wholesaler online.

What can you Hope to Achieve by Using Feathers in Bulk?

Well, with bird feathers in your design kit, the options and opportunities are immense by your creativity. You can implement the feathers in all kinds of designs, sometimes, even adding extra functionality to the gorgeousness!

A feather wreath- Using Nagorie Goose Feathers

What does your front door say? Well, it’s probably says nothing or just a plain and boring ‘welcome’ sign. Well, you can change this by replacing with a wreath made out of colorful feathers! When beauty is the first thing that guests notice when entering your house, it will be a meeting full of smiles! All you need to do is stitch some feathers together in a round mesh that replicates the shape of a wreath. Nagorie goose feathers will be a great choice when doing the same.

Creating a Unique Lampshade-

Have you ever sat by the evening and see the sun go down the horizon against flying birds returning home! The magic with backlighting against bird feathers is always out worldly. You have probably made lamps out of paper. Why not try with bird feathers instead! Buy feathers in bulk and make your home amazing!

Feather Chandeliers

Another unique, but a bit more challenging DIY craft will be to create a feather chandelier. Again, you will have to buy bulk feathers with specific sizes. Just stitch them together in a solid mesh and put a lamp in between. This is unusual, but therein lays the creativity and the magic.
Ostrich Feather Centerpieces on Colorful Hat


It couldn’t get simpler and more gorgeous. Try sticking an ostrich feather in the center of your hat. The reactions you get would be unbelievable and rightly so! Ostrich Feather Centerpieces are probably the most sophisticated and most gorgeous plumes you would get!


However, you can even try for peacock feathers on centerpieces giving an equally demanding look from onlookers.

Where do the Feathers Come From?

Many people think that the beautiful birds are killed for their feathers. Though it is true in many cases, collectors like schumanfeathers.com go for the more ethical way. Birds regularly drop their feathers, just like we drop our hair. Sometimes, pruning in farms helps both the bird and the owners. That’s how we keep it ethical and nature-friendly.  Using these feathers for DIY creative projects is the best investment you can have. Adorning your craft like accessories or dress in these feathers is certainly the best way to use them.


visit - https://www.schumanfeathers.com

© 2017 SchumanFeathers


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on July 11, 2017
Last Updated on July 11, 2017

Author

SchumanFeathers
SchumanFeathers

miami, FL



About
Schuman Feathers compliments fashion, crafts and fishing by offering nature’s most beautifulproduct- Feathers! Whether you want to manufacture wedding table centrepieces or beautify stage shows .. more..

Writing