Feather Crafts- Take Your Creative Flight to a New Level for Carnival Costume

Feather Crafts- Take Your Creative Flight to a New Level for Carnival Costume

A Story by SchumanFeathers
"

Carnival feathers are the best eye-pleasing add-ons that enhance the beauty of the costume.

"

Carnivals have now become an integral part of our lives. The overall joy, colorful costumes and tradition, makes these carnivals are worth enjoying. When it comes to carnival costumes, feathers have always been used as a part of the costume or as a headdress or as a mask or as a part of the jewelry since ages and nothing have changed much when it comes to feathers. Carnival feathers are the best eye-pleasing add-ons that enhance the beauty of the costume.

Carnival Feathers- Adding Creativity

One does not want to imagine a carnival without feathers. Feathers not only add value to things but also give an aesthetic appeal to which they are added.  Carnival helps to bring out the most beautiful costumes with colorful feathers. During carnival everything is about these quills �" be it a feather head gear, be it a mask, be it accessories or be it a costume. These carnival feathers are also used as headdresses, earrings and even necklaces. Using bird feathers for the costumes and accessories makes it easy to stand out in the crowd. If you come across various carnival festivals, dancers with elaborate costumes give an entirely new outlook to the occasion.


You can also opt for the customized collection of plumes and quills and can go for bulk purchase from the reputed sellers. The carnival feathers can be used as individual contributor or a mix and match of different feathers can be created to create a unique experience. Different feathers like pheasant, peacock, ostrich, saddle hackle feathers, turkey, marabou, nagorie are available that creates an absolute glory when converted to costumes and DIY project accessories.

Pheasant Feathers- Glorifying Decor Items

Pheasant feathers are one of glorious feathers that are used for home decoration as well as carnival costumes and accessories like wings, head gear and mask. Different color tones are hand-picked across the globe and are available in natural tones as well as dyed one.

Natural Peacock Feathers-The Shining Beauty

The bright and shining blue and green colours of natural peacock feathers makes it attractive plume for decoration in carnivals. It is also used to create costumes, masks, fans, head gears, headbands and earrings and necklaces. Different shades, shapes and sizes of peacock feathers can be used to give a distinct look to any costume or any other accessories.

Saddle Hackle Feathers  

The soft and fluffy saddle hackle feathers turn everything they are attached to attractive. Saddle Hackle feathers have been used for a long time for decorations and carnivals for costumes and costume accessories. The saddle hackle feathers are available in the over dyed and solid dyed form.

The Buying Decision

One of the difficult tasks to understand is where to buy feathers? With lots of carnival feathers supplier available, finding a nature-friendly feather collector is a difficult task. But with Schuman Feathers (https://www.schumanfeathers.com) it has been possible now. Schuman Feathers makes available large supplies of feathers for the business user groups. These feathers are collected naturally across the globe and are not limited to Ostrich, Peacock, Pheasant, Turkey, Guinea, Duck, Goose, Chicken and Rooster.  Using these feathers as carnival feathers is the best investment you can have.

© 2017 SchumanFeathers


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Author

SchumanFeathers
SchumanFeathers

miami, FL



About
Schuman Feathers compliments fashion, crafts and fishing by offering nature’s most beautifulproduct- Feathers! Whether you want to manufacture wedding table centrepieces or beautify stage shows .. more..

Writing