Part VIII: 2 Years Later

Part VIII: 2 Years Later

A Chapter by Scorpious Alpha

Part VIII: Two Years Later

November 16, 2013 

Dear Diary: 

     Sorry, sorry, I've been real busy lately. Work, school, work, school, it feels like it never ends. Luckily it's more school than work, but these classes are particularly stressful. Tad's a little depressed because he's not getting much business. I hope everything works out for him. My birthday is coming up in a few days, so that's exciting. Tonight I celebrated with my family since my dad works that day. Tomorrow, I celebrate with Tad, and the day after I celebrate with Jordanna. I'm glad I'm surrounded by people who care, some people aren't as lucky. If I could have the chance to help someone out, I'd do it in a heartbeat. I don't know, I just figured it'd be standard to be a decent human being. Well, whatever, I'm rambling. No idea what I'm doing tomorrow, he said it was a surprise. 

     The next day, there's a knock on the door. "Tad!" 

     "Hey babe, ready to go?" 

     "Where are we going?" 

     "Dinner." 

     "Oh..." They leave and go to the restaurant. 

     "So, how's your day been so far?" 

     "Pretty good actually. How about you?" 

     "Pretty good, I had business the past few days." 

     "That's really good." 

     "Yeah, man, so what movie do you wanna see?" 

     "Huh?" 

     "What movie do you wanna see?" 

     "Oh, um, I don't care. I heard Phoenix II was playing, we could see that." 

     "Yeah, alright." They finish their dinner and go and see the movie. "That was pretty good, though I wish I had seen the first one." 

     "It would've helped." 

     "On to the bar." 

     "Really" 

     "Hell yeah!" 

     "Woooo!!" They stop at a bar. They get carded and flash their ID's. 

     "What will you have?" 

     "Long Island iced tea." 

     "One Long Island and a gin and tonic." 

     "12.50." the bartender says. 

     “Holy s**t." 

     "Thanks for a fun night." 

     "No problem, babe. Wanna play some pool?" 

     "Sure." They go over to the pool table. 

     "Solids or stripes?" 

     "Solids." He racks up the balls and breaks. 

     "I'm glad you're having fun." 

     "Me too, it's been awhile since I've been to a bar." 

     "Well, I wanted you to have a fun birthday." 

     "Well, thanks a lot, I'm glad you care." 

     "Of course I care." 

     "I love you." 

     "I care about you too, babe." 

     "But do you love me?" 

     "Love is a strong word. I care for you a lot, I really do. I just want to be absolutely sure before I use that word. C'mon, it's your turn." 

     “But it’s been three years, I thought I’d at least hear it after our first year.” 

     “You’re right. When I’m ready, I’ll tell you.” 

     "Alright, fine, but make a decision, I want a family eventually. Can you please get me another drink?" 

     "This would make six." 

     "So?" 

     "Fair enough, I'm on my fourth myself." He goes and gets the drinks and comes back. "Are you mad at me?" 

     "No, but I’m serious." 

     "Alright then. Lemme know when you wanna go." 

     "After this game, I'm gonna whoop your a*s." 

     "We're tied, there's no way-" She knocks in her two balls, but misses the pocket for the eight ball. "I can still catch up." He knocks one in, but misses the second. "Damn." Sandra lines up her shot, takes it, and makes it. "Wow, you're pretty good." 

     "Nah, drunken luck. C'mon, let's go." They head back to the house. 

     "Did you have fun?" 

     "Yeah, yeah I did." 

     "Good, good." 

     "Night's not over yet, c'mon in." 

     "Oh- oh yeah?" they go into her room and undress. 

     "Thanks for a greaaat time." She says drunkenly. 

     "I'm glad-oooh!" She starts giving him a blowjob. She chokes a little bit, and it activates her gag reflex. She throws up everywhere, all over his crotch. 

     "No! Not again! Not again!" She yells. Tad gets up and goes into the bathroom and rinses himself off in the shower, Sandra rinsing her face off in the sink. "I'm so so sorry; I can't believe I did that, that's so embarrassing." 

     "It's ok, these things happen." 

     "No, no, no." 

     "It's ok, it was an accident." 

     "I'm so embarrassed." He gets out and gives her a hug. 

     "You uh, still wanna do this?" 

     "If you really want me to." 

     "Haha, like I said, it's alright." 

     "If it's ok with you, then ok." They head back to her room. 

November 17, 2013 

Dear Diary: 

     Ugh, I'm so embarrassed. I did it again, I f*****g did it again. Threw up all over his junk. I'm glad he was such a good sport about it. I felt bad, I really did, but it was déjà vu all over again, but with a different, better outcome. I get so sloppy when I'm plastered, I hate it, I lose all sense of stability. I don't know what it's called, but I'm basically a walking rag doll and I think my body is jelly. I don't know, I'm still buzzing. Jordanna wants me to trip with her tomorrow, I don't know, considering my last two were creepy as hell. They're usually not, they're usually fun. Maybe it's the batch. It doesn't help that I was on my own since everyone else had their own to deal with. I feel like they were trying to tell me something, but I don't know what. I feel like if I'm interacting with someone while I trip, I'll have a lesser chance of seeing someone who doesn't exist. I don't know, I just hope that things go ok. For once, I just want everything to be calm, steady. I'm stressed enough as it is, I don't need ghosts from my past showing up to remind me of the things long gone. Things are looking up, and I intend to keep it that way. Probably the thing that bothers me the most was who showed up and what they said. And then there's Tad. I wonder if what he said was true, about him choosing between me and the store. I don't see it, unless maybe his business is failing and he won't let it go. That would probably start a fight. Maybe he's wrong. What if I'm wrong? I don't know, I may never know. Maybe it was bad shrooms. Well, I'm tired. Nighty night. 

     The next day, Jordanna and Sandra are sitting in Sandra's room. "Jordanna?" 

     "Yes?" 

     "Can you talk to me? I don't want to be alone for the ride." 

     "Sure. No problem." 

     "Here goes." They eat them. 

     "So, what do you want to talk about?" 

     "Anything." 

     "Help me out here." 

     "I don't know, you think!" 

     "But I can't!" 

     "This is harder than shark fishing." 

     "Shark fishing?" 

     "Yeah, it's where you put a snake on a hook and use it as bait." 

     "Snakes?" 

     "Yeah, cause they're like big worms." 

     "How do you know this?" 

     "Know what?" 

     "What?" 

     "I don't know." 

     "Me neither. So, we never decided on what to talk about." 

     "I can't." 

     "But it's only until July." 

     "There's not enough, hot dogs at this barbecue." 

     "I can't find the sponge." 

     "The ice cream truck delivers only on Sunday." 

     "We can't afford that many troops." 

     "The teacher taught a valuable lesson." 

     "Cheese is delicious." 

     "The reality of the fact of the matter is, it's impossible to decipher the variables." 

     "Shut up." 

     "How can you not hear that?" 

     "It's only for a few days." 

     "See, this is why I don't talk to you." 

     "Fish and salmon combo, please." 

     "Orange is uglier than yellow." 

     "Volleyballs are made from snow." 

     "Lava birds." 

     "Metallic water." 

     "So, are you going to tell me?" 

     "I can't promise you anything." 

     "But I don't care if it's right or wrong." 

     "It's how you play the game." 

     "You can't even imagine." 

     "Golf is for idiots." 

     "Help me pick out a shirt." 

     "Tuna sandwich." 

     "I smell sweat." 

     "Pickled pumpkins." 

     "Train-plane." 

     "Why can't you just be happy for me?" 

     "This isn't a word." 

     "It's a plant." 

     "Soft and s****y wins the face." 

     "Triangles." 

     "Pony rides." 

     "What's your name?" 

     "Me? I'm the lonesome kicker." 

     "Chocolate water." 

     "Nasty computers." 

     "Look, I know why you're here. You're here for the gold. Well, I assure you, we do have it, just not in the quantity you asked for." 

     "Why is this so difficult?" 

     "I can't feel my toes." 

     "Good for you, I'm proud of you." 

     "Yes, that's right." 

     "Too bad my shoes couldn't be here, they would have loved to see it." 

     "You can just pretend that you don't exist." 

     "We can always go on carnival rides." 

     "But the moon can't hold that many people." 

     "It's underwater, right?" 

     "Only in the sevens and eights." 

     "That's gigantic." 

     "A new car!" 

     "Do you believe this?" 

     "You're not making any sense." 

     "That's why I'm here." 

     "That's impossible." 

     "Am I invisible yet?" 

     "Cause seven eight nine." She starts laughing uncontrollably. 

     "Right there, right there." She points. Sandra's still laughing. "Are you dying?" 

     "I CAN'T! I CAN'T!" 

     "Can't what?" 

     "Chicken butt." She laughs even harder. 

     "Don't die on me!" Sandra starts to calm down. "Good, you stopped dying." 

     "I'm hungry." 

     "Me too.” 

     "What should we do?" 

     "Pizza." 

     "Yeah, pizza." They go to the pizza shop. "Want a tall boy for your pizza?" 

     "Beer and pizza? Hell yes." 

     "Thanks for dinner and shrooms." 

     "No problem, bud." 

     "And thanks for keeping me company, it helped." 

     "What were we just talking about anyway?" 

     "I don't remember." 

     'Me neither." 

     "I just remember something was really, really funny." 

     "Oh, you were laughing?" 

     "Yeah." 

     "For some reason, I saw you as dying. I got really concerned." 

     "Nah, I'm good." 

     "Obviously." 

     "Didja have a good birthday?" 

     "Yeah, yeah I did. Thanks." 

     "No problem." 

     "You uh, wanna hang out a little more?" 

     "What do you have in mind?" 

     "A blunt." 

     "Definitely." They go back to the house, back to Sandra's room where Jordanna rolls a blunt Sandra had bought. 

     "So, do you have any shrooms left?" 

     "I have a little bit, but I need those to start the next batch." 

     "Oh, ok." 

November 18, 2013 

Dear Diary: 

     Today was a pretty good day. I didn't have a bad trip, I remember weird colors and everything constantly changing forms, sizes, people, just constant morphing. And then I said something really funny. I was laughing so hard, but I don't remember why. After we came down, we went for pizza and beer, and finished off with a blunt. Jane and Kevin got me a bowl for my birthday, and we christened it. Tomorrow, I plan to sleep. F**k school, it's my birthday. One day won't kill me. When I'm not sleeping, I plan to be inebriated. Tomorrow will be the laziest day of my life. It's my birthday, and I'll loaf if I want to. 

     The next day, Sandra wakes up late in the afternoon and smokes a bowl. She shuffles to the kitchen for something to eat, gets something and goes back to her room. She turns on the TV and there's a knock on the door. "Come in." 

     "Happy birthday, buddy." 

     "Oh, thanks." 

     "Want a beer?" 

     "Sure." She hands her a beer and drinks from her own. 

     "Oh, your boyfriend is here." She burps loudly and leaves the room. 

     "Wait, what?" Tad shows up in her room. "I thought you were busy today.' 

     "I was, now it's done." 

     "Oh, good, good." 

     "Yeah, so I figured why not stop by?" He opens a beer. 

     "This day's getting better already." 

     "It’s going to get even better." He closes the door. He pulls down her pants, and starts to eat her out. 

     "Whoa-oh s**t!" He goes on for a good thirty minutes before his jaw locks on him. 

     "Ow." He moves his jaw around. 

     "You ok?" 

     "Yeah, I'm fine. Was it good?" 

     "Oh, it was very good." 

     "Good, I'm glad." 

     "I’m all fired up, sure you don't wanna finish the job?" 

     "Are you sure?" 

     "I promise to be puke free this time." She laughs. 

     "Ha ha, ok." They get it on, and in the middle of it, Jane opens the door. 

     "Whoa, Tad, dilling your pickle? Sorry guys, dinner's ready. Hahahaha." She closes the door. 

     "Dilling my pickle?" 

     "It's ok, I'm good." Sandra says. 

     "Aww, d****t. 

     "Haha, I'll make it up to you later." They head to the kitchen. "So what are we having?" 

     "Pizza spaghetti." 

     "Uh, what?" 

     "Spaghetti with mozzarella cheese, pizza sauce, and pepperoni chunks." 

     "Sounds good." 

November 19, 2013 

     Well, today was a good birthday. I slept in, had a wake and bake, and had some lovin'. Unfortunately, with today being over means I have to go back to school tomorrow, yuck. But I'm doing this so I have a stable career doing something I like. I work well with kids, and I love English, so I've decided to be an English teacher, maybe in a high school. I'm sure it beats working in lousy supermarket with a boss that's pure evil. I still have a long way to go before I get there, though. Once I finish this semester though, I'll have my Bachelor’s, so I'll just have two years left. I'm excited to think about my future. A stable, normal job, doing something I like. Believe me, I know it's not as easy a job as it sounds and can be stressful, but in the end, it's for the kids, and I hope that I'm a strong enough influence on at least one, hopefully more, child's life. All I ever wanted out of life was to do as much good as possible. I feel that what teachers do is important, because without education, leading to ignorance, and ignorance breeds stupidity. I'm not going to be a harsh teacher, but I won't let them do whatever they want. Well, I have a couple of years to get all my rules ready. There is one thing that concerns me, and that's my stage fright. I can't get over my fear of speaking to crowds, and I feel like I'm gonna look dumb in front of a bunch teenagers and they'll walk all over me. I somehow have to break that before the time comes, especially when I do my student teaching. I don't know, I'm nervous and excited, and all sorts of thinking and stuff. Well, I gotta get some rest. School tomorrow. 

     The next day, as Sandra is walking home from school, she runs into Francine. “Whoa, hey, how are you?” 

     “Sandra? Good, good.” 

     “What’s new?” 

     “Nothin’ much, outta jail obviously, got a new boyfriend.” 

     “You’re not with Larry anymore?” 

     “Nah, I’m with this young guy.” 

     “Young? How young?” 

     “Nineteen.” 

     “That’s pretty damn young.” 

     “Yeah, I know.” 

     “Whatever, it’s your life. Personally, eighteen is too young for me. 

     “You still with Tad?” 

     “Yeah, we’re still going strong.” 

     “That’s awesome!” 

     “How long have you been with your boy toy?” 

     “A few months.” 

     “Have fun with that.” 

     “Oh, I will.” 

     “Well, I gotta get home, I’ll see you later. 

November 20, 2013 

Dear Diary: 

     Well, I saw Francine today. She’s looking healthy. She told me she has a boyfriend that’s waaay younger than her, and I gotta say, I don’t really approve. Personally, I think that eighteen or nineteen is too young for meI don’t know, maybe it’s cause I’m into older guys usually, but I know Tad, and two years isn’t a big deal to me. I don’t know, it’s not my choice. Now that I found Francine, maybe I should look for Lawrence… 

     A couple of weeks later, Sandra is at home when Francine suddenly shows up, crying. “What’s the matter?” 

     “I got kicked out of Ryan’s house by his parents.” 

     “Gee, I wonder why.” Sandra says sarcastically. 

     “Can I sleep on your floor for awhile?” 

     “That’s up to Jane and Kevin.” 

     “Alright.” A few days later, Sandra comes home from school to Francine and Lawrence making out on her bed. 

     “What the f**k???” 

     “Sorry.” 

     “It’s nice to see you guys back together, but come on!” 

     “Sorry.” 

     “Know what? New rule: if I’m not home, nobody in my room, got it?” 

     “Fine.” 

     “Now, I gotta go to work, you guys can just chill in the living room.” Sandra gets ready for work and goes. She walks in, and is greeted by Lori. 

     “You’re on register today.” 

     “Ah, geez.” She goes in, gets her drawer and sets up. A couple of minutes later, Lori is yelling at SyddSydd comes over and sets up next to Sandra. 

“Oh hey, Sandra.” Sydd says. 

“Hey Sydd.” Sandra says to Sydd. 

“Still not a teacher yet?” 

“No, apparently, schools won’t take lower than a Master’s these days.” 

“What’s taking so long? It’s been like, eight years since high school; I thought you’d be outta here by now.” 

“I’m not too proficient at math…” 

“Oh…do you still talk to Samson?” 

“Not really, though the last I heard, he just came back from being stationed in Iraq a few months ago.” 

“I wonder if the experience changed him.” 

“Eh, it’ll probably be something else to brag about…a*****e.” 

“I wonder if he’d talk to me…” 

“Not sure that would be a good idea…” 

“Oh, speaking of ex-boyfriends, I’ve been meaning to tell you, I heard about Jack.” 

“That happened a little over four years ago, Sydd. Besides, you were there, remember?” 

“Yeah, I-I thought I was in jail though.” 

“Yeah, I heard what you did to Janis.” 

“Oh, uh, yeah…” 

“Why’d ya do it?” 

“I was in a state of mind where I couldn’t control myself. I didn’t want to, but I was in a rage.” 

“I know you didn’t do it on purpose, my friends thought you were always evil, but I know you didn’t mean any of it, except maybe for that fight with Samson back in high school…” 

“I don’t remember that except for waking up in the hospital and him not bothering me for the rest of the time I was in school…” 

“Hi! Welcome to Redmart…” Sandra gets some customers. She finishes out the day. Sandra goes home and Jane follows her into her room. “Can I help you?” Jane closes the door. 

"So, now that you're done with school for now, what are you going to do?" 

     "Just gonna work a little extra, why?" 

     "Kevin's been complaining that you're slacking on the dishes." 

     "I'm sorry, I've been busy." 

     "It's alright, just make sure you do em. 

     "Yeah, I will." 

     "Bowl?" 

     "Sure." 

     "So, I have something to tell you." 

     "What's up?" 

     "I don't know how much longer you can stay here." 

     "Why not?" 

     "Well, we're going to need your room." 

     "Why?" 

     "I'm pregnant." 

     "Seriously? Congratulations!" 

     "Thanks, Sandra." 

     “You’re welcome.” 

     “This also means that Francine and Lawrence have to leave. Preferably before you do. I know Lawrence is Kevin’s brother, but I feel like he would be the type to mooch forever.” 

     “Oh, ok. How far are you?" 

     "Only a couple of weeks." 

     "Ok, I'll start looking for a place to stay." 

     "You don't have to jump at it right away, but yeah, there's gonna be a baby." 

     "Well, I'm happy for you guys." 

     "Thanks." 

     "Haha, guess that means no alcohol." 

     "S**t. I didn't think of that." 

     "Don't worry, me and Kevin will make sure the beer doesn't go to waste." 

     "F**k you." 

     "Haha, it'll be ok. I’m sure you'll have a beer ready in your hand for when you deliver." 

     "Ok, now you're making me sound like an alcoholic." 

     "I'm just kidding, calm your tits." 

     "Nooo!" And she flaps her b***s around. 

     "Hahaha! I think you'll make a great mom." 

     "Cause I'm playing with my b***s??" 

     "No, no, you're- you're a good person." 

     "Thanks buddy." 

     "No probs." 

     "I'm actually excited to be a mom." 

     "Good, I'm glad." 

December 20, 2013 

Dear Diary: 

     So, Jane’s pregnant. Honestly, I thought it would have happened sooner, knowing her. That’s exciting news, for her anyway. For me, it means I have to find a new place to live, yet again. Figures, it’s just my luck. I didn’t expect to stay forever, but I certainly didn’t expect to get kicked out. Oh well, it happens. In other news, things with Tad just keep getting better and better. It took him a long time, but he finally said it. He told me he loves me. I’m so happy right now; my life is finally headed in the right direction. I have a good man, soon I’ll hopefully have my own place, and I’m on my way to becoming a teacher for real. What I got going on right now is ok, but I’m going to go for that extra mile. The way I see it, things can only get better. My life is finally changing for the better, and just the way I want it to. Let’s see what else life throws at me… 

     The next day, Sandra’s sitting at home when there’s a knock on the door. “Who is it?” 

     “Hey, babe.” 

     “What’s up, Tad?” 

     “We still going over your parents’ for Christmas?” 

     “Yeah, why?” 

     “Just making sure. I’m embarrassed to do this in front of people.” 

     “Do what?” He gets on one knee. 

     “Sandra Zircon, will you marry me?” 

     “Oh my God! NO F*****G WAY!!!” 

     “Is that a yes?” 

     “Of course it is, dummy. I love you so f*****g much.” She starts crying. 

     “Haha, I love you too, baby.” 

     “Aaahhh!!! I’m so excited! Is this real?” 

     “Yeah it is, baby.” 

     “I love you, I love you, I love you.” 

     “I love you too.” 

     “I can’t believe this is real.” 

     “It’s really happening, believe it.” 

     “Oh my gosh, I- I’m speechless.” 

     “C’mon, baby, let’s go out to celebrate.” 

     “Yes! Let’s do it up, babe, we’re fiancées now, I can’t believe it!” 

     “Alright, baby, let’s go.” 

     “This has got to be the happiest day of my life!” 

     “Mine too. I was nervous.” 

     “Why?” 

     “Just wasn’t sure exactly how you’d react.” 

     “What did you expect?” 

     “I don’t know, but I got the desired response, so that’s good enough for me.” 

     “I’m the luckiest girl in the world.” 

     “Thanks babe, I’m pretty lucky too.” And he gives her a kiss. 



© 2019 Scorpious Alpha


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
Added on July 7, 2016
Last Updated on March 26, 2019


Author

Scorpious Alpha
Scorpious Alpha

Somewherein, PA



About
I'm a drama writer (who doesn't love drama?) I'm currently working on a series, Imperfect Perfection, have another two series, Parasitic Psychosis, and Unbalanced Electrical Storm finished. Hope you l.. more..

Writing