The Big Escape

The Big Escape

A Chapter by Dustin Reid
"

jason williams, a well known criminal, finnaly xaught but now he must ESCAPE

"
One dark, gloomy night, Jason Williams walked into an ordinary bar just looking for a drink, then a strange woman asked him if he wanted a dance, he hesitated but he accepted but what he didn't expect is the truth behind those curtains. When jared entered the curtains, someone put a bag over his head and thrown in a trunk. The next thing he knew he woke up in a jail cell and he knew exactly what he had to do. He had to escape. But how, he thought to himself. After days of hard labour and thinking he had it. Tuesday at workout period, he would sneak up behind a guard at the end of the period, take him to his locker and shank him, then he would take his uniform and sneak out. So there was Jason all set for his plan, now it's time for him to get the materials. What he needed was duct tape, sharp metal and a piece of wood. But where could he get these materials, he asked himself but then he realized he just needed to make a friend who works in the metal shop and the wood shop as he already had duct tape. That night, at dinner he met a friend named mike. Mike had worked in the wood shop and agreed to help Jason to get the wood in exchange, mike would take part in the escape. Jason agreed. Later that night, right before lights out, Jason made a new friend named Jacob, who worked in the metal shop. Now Jacob agreed to get Jason a sharp piece of metal in exchange, he asked for a replica key that works for the warden's office, because Jason worked in the key shop. Jason agreed. So Tuesday came, Jason and mike looked at each other and then picked two guards and lured them into the locker room, then the stabbing happened. the y got changed and tried to sneak out, but they ran into one problem, they didn't have the key cards. They went to go back, but they were caught by the search squad, they were both sent to the hole. During the two week period he spent in the hole, he was thinking of another plan to escape prison. Just when he thought there was no hope, he thought of the most perfect plan, something that he thought could never fail. He thought to himself “how could i be so blind”. Jason knew what he had to do.


© 2017 Dustin Reid


Author's Note

Dustin Reid
What do you think of the style?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on February 6, 2017
Last Updated on February 6, 2017


Author

Dustin Reid
Dustin Reid

belleville, Ontario (ON), Canada



About
i'm a upcoming musician and writer more..

Writing