Saturday Night out

Saturday Night out

A Story by Seanh12
"

Typically girls night out. Megan and her friends are out on the town enjoying a night out. Had to write this for my GCSE english resit. This is my attempt at Descriptive writting.

"

Saturday Night

 

It was a cold, dark, drizzling damp Saturday night as Megan and her friends were about to head out into town for a few drinks. As they were getting ready the girls decided to have a few pre drinks beforehand, with the cool refreshing drinks in the girl’s mouths and their  favourite type of music blasting though the speakers the girls knew tonight was going to be a good night and with this in mind  the girls were ready. As Megan’s friends headed out the door Megan went to check if all the doors were locked and she touched the doors to see if they were shut tight. Megan then checked to see if she had her keys and then shut the front door behind her. The girls headed towards they favourite bar/club. On the way to the bar/club the girls passed a wide range of people including people that were fighting and were bleeding from their head and mouth and the girls could also hear police siren’s and the sound of ambulances coming to take the injured people to hospital. As the girls reached the bar the girls could smell all different types of takeaways etc Chinese, fish and chips kebabs etc. The fish and chip shops were busy there were people queuing outside the door. The food smelled heavenly and delicious, the girls could taste the chips coated in salt and vinegar enter their mouths. When the girls reached and entered the club they could hear the music blearing from the CD system while the DJ was mixing the records. The girls headed towards the bar to order some drinks. The drinks came and the girls drunk them the girls could see a lot of people dancing to the songs that was playing so the girls decided after a few more drink they would also dance. With this in mind the girls order some more cocktails with the cool refreshing taste of the cocktails in the girls mouths, the girls could hear their favourite uplifting, beating dance song the girls danced away the girls were out for a good time and the girls were enjoying the night. After the girls finished dancing the girls went outside for a cool down and to get some fresh air. The girls could feel the cool wind blowing though their hair. The girls then vomited on the floor. The girls could not only taste the vomit as it begun to surface in their mouths but they could also hear they own and each other as the vomit exited their mouths. The vomit tasted of the drinks that they had drank before and of the bacon and sausage sandwiches the girls had that morning for breakfast. After this the girls felt better so they went back into the club to drink some more, dance and enjoy the rest of the night. The girls ordered some more drinks. The girls danced some more to upbeat dance remixes. The girls ordered more and more drinks until the girls could not handle anymore after this the girls headed home. The girls went outside and was all sick again this time the sick landed on the floor and their shoes. Before heading home the girls all went to buy a kebab. The girls ordered they kebabs. The girls could taste the tasty, hot, warm and spicy meaty and the rest of the ingredients in the kebab. The Girls was eating their kebab on the way home. The girls headed to get a taxi home. When the girls got a taxi on the ride home the girls could see the flashing lights on the police cars heading out to catch criminals. The girls could also see the night sky which was a dark black with a grey hazel colour. The music playing in the taxi as the girls were on their way home was playing a dance upbeat piece of music called we’ll be coming back by Cavin Harris ft Example. The taxi then reached the house and the girls got out and Megan went to open the door as she did she heard the click of the key open the lock as she and her friends entered the door the girls passed out in the living room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2013 Seanh12


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was pretty good. :) Only thing though: you were really repetitive in using "the girls" a lot. If you go back and edit, I'd suggest giving som names and using other pronouns to diversify it more. ^_^ Nice work!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

InsanityWriter

11 Years Ago

Yup. :) I don't remember what my first attemp at writing was... But I can guarantee that it was prob.. read more
Seanh12

11 Years Ago

awww why thank you so much. I can write really good but not in this style. Message me anytime if u w.. read more
InsanityWriter

11 Years Ago

Lol. Same to you! ^_^

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

195 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 5, 2013
Last Updated on January 5, 2013

Author

Seanh12
Seanh12

Ebbw Vale, United Kingdom



About
I live in Cardiff, I love writing, I write horror/thriller and murder mysteries. I am currently studying Film Studies at Cardiff Atrium University . I am a geek I love comic books and graphic novels,.. more..

Writing
Love Pain Love Pain

A Screenplay by Seanh12