Fallen Detective

Fallen Detective

A Story by Seanh12
"

Fallen Dectective televison show idea. College project. This is an idea i had for a televison drama, it is a murder mystery but with a twist.

"

Inspiration

Inspired by Harper’s Island/ Heavy Rain Video game/ Dexter/ Law abiding Citizen and White Chapel.

 

Brief Summary

The murder mystery drama will be set in Canada. The title for my murder mystery drama will be Fallen Detective.  Twenty two friends are invited to a mansion for their friend’s engagement party.  The characters are invited by their friends Grace Steven and Andrew Pitman (Andy) then one by one the guests are brutally murdered in different episodes.

The TV drama is about an alcoholic ex detective (Jeff) who gets fired from his job because he got found out that he was drinking on the job and he was drinking every night. The former detective has now gone rogue and is hunting down his colleagues one by one. He is very smart and he leaves traps around the place and he plans the killings through in head before he commits them.  The show will have a lot of twists and turns to keep the audience glued and to keep watching the programme. The TV series will run for 13 episodes.

 

Below are the characters.

 

Characters

 

First lieutenant: Chris Summers: He 5ft 5ich, he has got straight long brown hair, he is 45 years old and he was born in Toronto, Chris does not know who his parents are because a few hours after he was born his parents decided to give him up for adoption and he was put in a foster home until he was adopted by Megan and Simon Peterson who raise him as there own. And he calls them mum and dad.  His natural parents have never tried to find him, so in turn he has never looked for them. He sees his parents 4 times a week sometimes more when he can, and he takes them to dinner once a week as well.  He also enjoys his fitness and takes training and exercise hard, he also is a master of mix marshal arts and karate. For the part of Chris I thought Tom Hardy would be perfect to play this character because he is very strong and he is in good shape, he does a lot of training for films such as the Warrior where he was a fighter and he trained hard for The Dark Knight Rises where he played the part of Bane so I know he can play this role and take training for this role seriously.

 

Second lieutenant: Tim Hodgroves: He is 6ft 1, he has got short blonde hair, He is 24, He is a ladies man and a flirt, he enjoys exercise and training, he was in the army like his dad and brother was but he discharged himself and started a new career in with the police force, he is determined to do anything he wants to and this is also how he become Second lieutenant in the Canadian police force. He likes to stay fit for the ladies, he is also cocky, think’s he knows everything.  He was raised in the city of  Chicago, his dad was in the army for 40 years he is an army veteran and his women was a police officer within the Chicago police department and his brother Carl joined the army when he was 17. When Carl was 10 and Tim was 11 there moved to Canada because their mum got a promotion and transferred to another police station. For the part of Tim I thought of RJ Mitte I thought of him because he can play parts really well and he is believable, he really impressed me playing the part of Walter Jr, because his character in Breaking Bad suffered from Cerebral palsy and he was believable playing this character, I know he can play any part and make it believable and make it his own. 

 

Colonel: Thomas Branson: He has short light brown hair, He is 42 years of age, He is a family man he has three children, he has two children with his wife Paula, two daughters called Samantha is 13   year old and Isabella is 11 and he has a son from his previous marriage called Adam. Has wife is a secondary school teacher at Seawood elementary school. All his children attend this school.  For the part of Thomas I thought Donnie Wahlberg would be a good cast choice, I thought this because he is a good actor and I like his style of acting but also because he played a Detective in the HBO show Blue Bloods so he is used to a police role and this type of drama. 

 

Paula Branson: She is 42 years old, she is 5ft, she has short brown hair, she has two children with her present husband and she has a child from her previous marriage. She has got two daughters called Isabella and Samantha and their dad is Thomas Branson, and she has a boy called Adam, Adam does not know his dad his dad has never wanted to be a part of his life. Thomas thinks of Adam as his son he loves all the children. She works as teacher at the local secondary school Seawood elementary school, she has worked there for eight years and she loves being a teacher.

 

Chief superintendent: Leon Hodgroves: He has got long black hair, he is 28 years old, He lives alone in his 3 story house, he likes living alone, he only care’s about his sister, his mother died when he was 18 and when his Lisa was 17. He is the oldest out of him and his sister. For the part of Leon I thought the actor Michael C. Hall would be prefect to play him because I have seen him play the role of Dexter Morgan in Dexter and he plays this part really well and his character does not care about a lot, so he is a good person to play this part.

 

Lisa: She is 20 years old, she is 5ft, she has short black hair, she works at the same bar that Sophie Davies works at, she is best friends with Sophie, she lives on her own, she sees her brother a couple times a week, she goes to see a film or go out for dinner with him etc. The two of them have a close relationship, the two of them have been close since her mother died.

 

Commissioner: Will Hope: He has got short strawberry blonde hair, He is 29, He lives with his girlfriend Sophie, Sophie and Leon meat at the movie theatre watching the movie Ted after the movie Will asked Sophie would she like to get a cup of coffee with him and she said “She would love to” the two discussed Ted the movie and what movies they enjoyed and what music they like and what each other did for a living. Sophie works as a barmaid and waitress at the 4Th street bar and grill and Will is the commissioner at the Canadian Police Department. Sophie moved in with Will after the couple had been together for eleven months.  Will asked her to marry her five months after. For the part of Will I thought Will Estes would be suitable to play him. I have seen him in the HBO show Blue Blood and he really impressed me and played his character really well. 

 

Sophie Davies: She is 4ft 9, she has got short blonde hair, she is 28 years old, she is a waitress and barmaid at the 4th street bar and grill she has worked there for two years and eleven days and she likes working there. She is married to Will Davies the commissioner with the Canadian Police Department.   

 

Deputy Commissioner: Bill Davies: He is 5ft 9, he is 27 years old, he has been the deputy commissioner at the Canadian Police department for three years he started off as a cadet and worked his way up the career ladder. His has always dreamed of being the commissioner, he lives own in his town house.

 

Assistant Commissioner: Ben Hudson: He is 6ft 1, he is 33 years old, he has mid length light brown hair, he has been the assistant commissioner for nine years, he is married to Rachel Hudson the two of them meet at a friend’s party and began talking and they arranged to see each other again, Ben asked Rachel to move in with him ten month later and on their first Christmas together Ben asked her to marry him, one of her christmas presents was a ring. The following month Rachel Discovered she was pregnant. Ben and Rachel named the little girl Amy.

 

Rachel Hudson: She is 4ft 9, she has got short brown hair, She is 32 years old, she is special needs teacher at Seawood elementary school, she has been a special needs teacher for ten years and she loves it. She has always wanted to be a special needs teacher, she wanted to help children and she also loves drama and studied and got an acting degree from the University of Alberta. She also teaches drama at the local youth centre and she also teaches drama and performing arts to the children at the Seawood elementary school, she also teaches drama to the special needs children as a form of escape for them.

 

 

Captain: Paul Lee: He is 6ft 2, he has got short dark brown hair, he is 47 years old, he has been a captain for three years he worked his way up from a cadet. He is single, he shares his house with two Siamese cats called Molly who is two years of age and Chloe who is three years of age. He loves his cats, he his always loved cats and had one when he was growing up called Holly. For the role of the captain I thought of the actor Tom Selleck, I thought of him because he is a good actor he can do a wide verity of different character, and he is also use to a police drama and this genre, because he played the commission in HBO Blue Blood, which is set in America.

 

Corp sergeant major: Richard Nelson: He is 5ft, he is 24 years old, he has got short blonde hair, he has been Corp Sergeant Major for eighteen months now, he was discharged by the army  after his recent tour of Iraq and he was considered to be a war hero, he saved his squad from a bomb that was about to go off he got told them to get to safety and see there but while he was trying to get back the bomb went off and he lost his leg and arm he was then given a medal for his bravely and he was discharged from the army because of his injuries  and this is when he went straight into the police force.  

 

Sergeant major: Christopher Harris: He is 40 years old, he has got short black curly hair, he lives with his wife called Alice and his 2 children called Lilly and Jane. Lilly is eleven and in her first year at Seawood Elementary School and Jane is thirteen and in her third year at Seawood Elementary School.

 

Sergeant: Matthew Hardy: He is 42 years old, he has got short brown wavy hair, he lives on his own, he is also a boxing coach as well as being a Sergeant, he helps out at the police gym and coaches some of the men on boxing and fitness, he also goes a few rounds with the guys if they need help in the ring.

 

Cadet: Melissa Thomas: She is 20 years old, she is single and enjoys being single and on her own, she has also wanted to be a police officer because she also wanted to help people and help put people away.  Her childhood was dark and horrible her mother was an alcoholic and did not look after her, he dad ran out on the both of them when she was born, At the age of fourteen she was rapped, she did not tell anyone because she felt no one would believe her and would call her a liar. She did not tell her mum because she did not care about her. After this she became pregnant so she had an abortion for some many reasons i.e she was too young, she did not know how to look after a child etc.  

 

Cadet: Debra Morgan:  She is 24 years old, she is living with her boyfriend Sam she has been with him since high school, she has got shoulder length blonde hair,  She has nothing to do with her parents anymore since they had a big falling out the last time she saw them. She only sees her sister Carly. When Debra and Sam get married her parents are not invited and not welcome.

 

 

Carly Morgan: She is 20 years old, she has got shoulder length brown hair, She is a fashion design, she is the youngest sister out of the two, she only talks to her parents every now and again, she is close to her big sister Debra the two of them will go out for dinner, cinema for a drink etc. The three of them sometime go out together as well.  

 

 

Jeff Manson: He is 6ft, short black hair, 30 years old, His hometown in American New York, His parents were Marie and Stephen Manson his dad was the police lieutenant at the New York police department and his mother Marie was a bakery she run her own bakery business in Manhattan called Marie’s little bakery.

Jeff started in the police force when he was 20 years old, and he got promoted to detective when he was 28. He entered into the Canadian police force as a cadet and worked his way up.  He was the detective of the Canadian police department but he got sacked because of his alcoholism and and he was involved in a hit and run incident because he was driving while under the influence he was sentenced to 15 years in prison and he has now gone rogue. His hobbies include reading, watching TV shows and watching films. Jeff does not social very well with others so he spends most of the time on his own, and he likes to keep himself to himself, he does not like letting people in and getting to close to him. Jeff is very skilled and has a lot of knowledge. He is also good at making stuff, this becomes useful to him after because he sets traps for his victims.  Jeff becomes more confident and finds it easier to social more when he is drunk as he does not feel awkward around people as much. Since Jeff was a young boy he wanted to work in the police force, growing up was hard for Jeff because his dad always pushed him to be the best that he could be and to do well at school and then go onto university, so Jeff spend a lot of time alone in his room studying so he did not have the chance to social with people from school, because getting good grades was everything to his parents otherwise his dad would beat him. His dad was a well-respected member of society and useful and well such as he would help any of his neighbors if they were in trouble. His dad was very tough on him, he showed little emotion towards his son and he hardly ever told Jeff that he loved him or that he was proud of him, not even when he passed his A levels with 4 A’s and 2 A star’s or when he finished university with a 2.1, he just said you could have done better that’s nothing to be proud of, I thought you was smarter than that. His dad never showed any interest in his life or supported him, Jeff always thought that his dad thought he hated him and that he was in the way and he was an inconvenience to him and Jeff thought that his dad Stephen did not want him. When Jeff moved out of the family home him and his dad never spoke again, Jeff never went to his funeral because he could not see the point. For the part of Jeff I thought of the actor Callum Keith Rennie, I thought of this actor because he is very good and he also played the murders father and teacher in Harpers Island so he is use to this genre.

 

Bill Grayson: 29 He is 6ft 1, he has got brow hair, he is 33 years, he is the chief inspection of the Canadian police department. He is the one who has his suspension about Jeff’s drinking problem before anyone else.

 

Grace Steven’s 25: “5ft 4” is has got light blonde hair but she dyes it often.  She woks as the office secretary at the Canadian She is in a relationship with Andrew Pitman (Andy) she has grown up with him and they were childhood sweethearts, and the couple have been dating since they were 14.

 

Andrew Pitman (Andy): 25 he is police officer at the Canada police department but his goal is to be the chief inspection at the police department. People also think he may be the murder because he has also told people that his dream is to became the chief inspection.

 

Colin: 21 he is “5ft 9, he has long brown hair, he is a cadet at the police station with a trouble past that he hides from everyone especially from his boss. He is the one everyone suspects as being the killer. People think this because he keeps himself to himself and he does not hang out with his colleagues outside work. He does not have many friends. He likes to be alone.

 

Megan Jones: She is 5ft 9, She has got black hair with red highlights in, she is a cadet. Her best friend at the station is Grace Steven’s.  She is also Jeff’s love interest throughout the series. Audiences find out at the end of the series that she is Jeff’s accomplish and his been helping him plan the murders and she has also been planting traps for the victims as well. 

 

Kim valentine: She is 4ft 8, she has got long blonde curly hair she dyes her hair often, She is police officer at the Canadian police department, She finds it hard to love and trust anyone because of this she does not have any relationships with people.

 

 

 

 

 

© 2014 Seanh12


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sounds to me a little overdone, maybe think about what makes this version different from ones that have come before. Well thought out though.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Seanh12

11 Years Ago

Thanks and will do
I love the storyline. i cant wait for it to be posted.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Ooooft. Intriguing. Sounds great!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

s y e

11 Years Ago

Aww thanks. As are you xo
Seanh12

11 Years Ago

aww thanks xoxox
s y e

11 Years Ago

Welcome xo
Sounds interesting. (:

Posted 11 Years Ago


Seanh12

11 Years Ago

aww thank you

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

425 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 6, 2013
Last Updated on February 28, 2014
Tags: Horror, Thriller, drama, Murder Mystery whodunit and tens

Author

Seanh12
Seanh12

Ebbw Vale, United Kingdom



About
I live in Cardiff, I love writing, I write horror/thriller and murder mysteries. I am currently studying Film Studies at Cardiff Atrium University . I am a geek I love comic books and graphic novels,.. more..

Writing
Love Pain Love Pain

A Screenplay by Seanh12