A Day In The Life of a Vampire Hunter

A Day In The Life of a Vampire Hunter

A Story by Seanh12
"

This is start of my new short story. It is about a vampire hunter called William and his accounts on his road journey to killing all of the vampires in New York.

"

This is the story of a vampire hunter called William. The story is set in 2015 and the city of New York has become over run by vampires. William lived in Seattle and was called to New York by an anonymous source to destroy all the vampires in the city. The vampires were taken over every aspect of the city include shops, banks and even hospitals and blood banks. These zombies had to stopped and there was only one guy who could get the job done. People before William had tried to get raid and kill all the vampires, and one person even got close to getting the job done his name was Zack O'Connell he was a cage fighter but he was beating and killed by the Head vampire Bob Madison.

William knew he could defeat all the vampires and kill the head vampire all by himself because unlike all the people before him, he was different because he was half human and half vampire so he had the some powers as them. He knew what they were thinking and where the vampires would be and he knew the best place and time to kill them.

 

Day 1: 15:00 hours

 

William receives a phone call from an anonymous person asking him for his help. He said “Why should I help”?

 

Caller “Because you are the only person that can save our city”.

 

William “Why should I give a s**t about your town and the people in it”?

 

Caller “Because we will not hunt you anymore and I would think you would want to kill Bob Madison after he turned your whole family into blood suckers in front of you and then turned them against you and made them try to kill you”?

 

William “HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS? WHO ARE YOU”?

 

Caller “We know these things about you let’s just say we have people everywhere!  And we know everything about you and your history. Never mind who this is”?  “Will you help us”?

 

William “Do I have a choice in the matter”?

 

Caller “ Not really”

 

William “Fine I will help you but on one condition”?

 

Caller “ Name it”

 

William “You never call me again after this mission and you will not hunt me and you our people will not follow me”

 

Caller “Ok deal”

 

William “ON MY WAY”

 

William gets his tools ready and heads out of his apartment. He gets into his car and drives to New York to face Bob Madison and his undead army.


 

© 2013 Seanh12


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

interesting story idea, i like it :).....half vampire you say, does that mean he only half sparkles?!?!?! :PP

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Seanh12

10 Years Ago

He will not spark, will not be like Twilight will be like Blade but different
I can't wait till it is written.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Seanh12

11 Years Ago

aww thanks will not be long
Be myself!

11 Years Ago

Yay! I hope I am the first to read it on here
Seanh12

11 Years Ago

hahahahah
Sounds very interesting, though I have a question. Are the vampires mindless, like zombies, or are they fully functional vampires and the problem is that there are a lot of them?

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

RachelReaper

11 Years Ago

:)
Seanh12

11 Years Ago

I love zombies and vampires too
Seanh12

10 Years Ago

You know vampires are different to zombies right? But no vampires will not be mindless at all, they .. read more
ok well do it thanks. It will not be long just need to figure things out and that for it ok x

Posted 11 Years Ago


Interesting. :) Let me know when you post it!! ^_^

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

327 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 6, 2013
Last Updated on March 10, 2013
Tags: Vampires, Horror, Blood, Gruesome, killing

Author

Seanh12
Seanh12

Ebbw Vale, United Kingdom



About
I live in Cardiff, I love writing, I write horror/thriller and murder mysteries. I am currently studying Film Studies at Cardiff Atrium University . I am a geek I love comic books and graphic novels,.. more..

Writing
Love Pain Love Pain

A Screenplay by Seanh12