A lover's plea

A lover's plea

A Poem by thatguywriting
"

If this doesn't work. I give up

"

I don't know how we got to this. But I know i don't like it.I look back and see the good times we had I gave up so much for you and me. I did things that made you happy and promised you Id give you the world. Now I'm left with the world in my hands and no one to give it to. I can't keep pictures of you cause my heart cannot take it.I know once I look at you I will only fall more in love. I push you away caused I'd rather be miserable than ruin your happiness. Cause your happiness is all that matters to me. I love you the most and I meant everything I said.I'll do anything you ask. Just ask it. But most of all, I just wish you felt the same way. I miss you the most and I know this isn't really good or special filled with big words that no one understands but this I how I'd tell you this If we were face to face. I'd look you in your eyes. And try to make you smile. I'd do whatever it take to show you I'm worthwhile. Hearing that you're trying to move on is heartbreaking , the feeling is something I can't even explain. I just ask you please please if you still love me, somewhere in that vast,big, and beautiful heart of yours. Please just show me.I know We can be so happy......

© 2013 thatguywriting


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I've let go of the best part of me

Posted 11 Years Ago


How? When i cant reach out and touch you? Hear your voice when im crying out . I dont know how to be happy anymore. Maybe im giving up the best part of my life.


Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
2 Reviews
Added on February 7, 2013
Last Updated on February 7, 2013

Author

thatguywriting
thatguywriting

that place you know, out there in that area, CA



Writing
Words Words

A Poem by thatguywriting