Beauty's Nature

Beauty's Nature

A Story by Blackrose
"

a quick snippet, straight from the heart, don't ask me what exactly it means 'cause I'm not sure :P Just a rant though :)

"

True beauty is not a thing that may be conjured up at the flick of the finger, nor is it the end result of a random whim. Rather it is something that is gained through both love and experience, patience and remembrance. It is an idea, a figment, something that should not be fleeting, but is often overlooked and thought as such.

True beauty, rather, will linger. Yet it will not last aesthetically, but, rather, through the imprint which it leaves on the mind of that which has seen it. On the mind which it brings happiness.

In a way then beauty is itself a part of true happiness. It is the moments when an object is seen that provokes optimism in the minds of an audience.

Beauty is happiness, beauty is art, and beauty is more than a memory. And, finally, it is something that mustn’t be ignored.

© 2010 Blackrose


Author's Note

Blackrose
R&R plz!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
Added on June 3, 2010
Last Updated on June 3, 2010

Author

Blackrose
Blackrose

Mannheim, Germany



About
so yeah... nothing really to say here :P Im basically a writer and an artist-sadly for you guys, more of an artist, but I try with the writing part, and I like to think that every now and then I .. more..

Writing
Pathway Pathway

A Poem by Blackrose