The Figure

The Figure

A Story by senior2011
"

this is a dream i have been having every night and hopefully one day soon it will stop.

"

my dog cinder and i were in the meadow playing. something caught his eye and he took off into the woods.  well the moment i hit the woods everything got completely pitch dark.  i was trying to find some light so  could look for cinder.  i couldnt find any light.  in a distance i could see a figure with blood red eyes.  it spotted me and started to walk towards me.  it got to me and i tried to scream and run but noone could hear me and there was no where to run.  the figure got to me.  it handed me a gun.  and all i could hear were the words "do it, noone loves you"  "youre worthless"  "go on, noone would miss you"  tears just started rolling down my cheeks.  and just before i pulled the trigger i would wake up and i would be hot and sweaty and crying my eyes out. 

 

i dont know why i keep having the same dream over and over every single night.  i did cut myself a few times a couple years ago and a week later i started having this dream.  i figured if i stopped cutting then the dream would too.  well this was a couple years ago and im still having this dream. i also stopped cutting because i didnt want to ruin a friendship with my best friend.  but i really hope that very soon my question will be answered.  i hate not knowing why i am having this dream. one day soon everything will be answered.

© 2010 senior2011


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

alright ill try that sarah=) thanks

Posted 13 Years Ago


Sam how about a little more detail try to make it real. Try to make it so that when a person reads it they feel they are apart of it also. Like when you said. " My dog Cinder." Try to say something like " It all began when my dog Cinder and I were running through this glorious meadow. Filled with bright red yellow and puple flowers...." Try to add color: Not literally in some cases but make it attratctive.


And to answer the second part of your question. Maybe you should go to your pastor and ask him to interperate it for you.


Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 16, 2010
Last Updated on August 16, 2010

Author

senior2011
senior2011

Mount Vernon, OH



About
im 17 and 18 in 3 months:) i love to sing and write poetry and short stories:) im in track, band, choir, drama club, musicals, and spanish club. in my free time i like to talk with my best friend sar.. more..

Writing