untitled

untitled

A Story by senior2011
"

a girl who got pregnant and doesnt know what to do

"

getting pregnant in high school is not any girls dreams.  Some girls think they are ready to be a mom.  others think they arent.  some girls are just under too much pressure to say no. 

i hate to admit it but im one of those girls. 

i was dating a guy his name was *allen* we had been dating for about four or five months which now i under stand that was too soon to have sex.  after i did it, i was a little emotional after that.  *allen* and i were still happy not even thinking of what the consequences were.  This was at the beginning of october.  I had been feeling kind of sick for about a month.  I went took 3 pregnancy test.  the first said positive, the second, negative, and the third positive.  so i finally went to the doctor on my birthday after school.  I walked into the doctor they took a test there, and the doctor came back and said i was in deed pregnant.  i really didnt know what to think.  it was my birthday, yeah what a birthday that was.  finding out i was pregnant was a shock.  i was scared to death i didnt know what to do.  for the first three months was nothing but morning sickness which was hard hiding it from my family.  i was scared at first and only told a few people, but after my sister found out she pretty much told everyone.  so many emotions have gone through my head.  i have had depression emotions, happy, sad you name it i have had a little of everything. 

after i had told *allen*  i was pregnant, he didnt want anything to do with me or his baby.  A month later i found out that he had a 1 year old little girl and the same girl is having his second baby the month after i have mine.  could you imagine how hard that would be for me to deal with.  I am going through this pregnancy with little support.  I have a few friends and some church family.  my family is not give me any support whatsoever.  the only people i need right now are the people who love and care for me and this unborn child.  im in my fourth month, and its still hard but i just keep think in my mind, in july 2011 i will finally be holding my precious little baby in my arms. and i will never let my little miracle go=) 

 

© 2011 senior2011


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on February 23, 2011
Last Updated on February 23, 2011

Author

senior2011
senior2011

Mount Vernon, OH



About
im 17 and 18 in 3 months:) i love to sing and write poetry and short stories:) im in track, band, choir, drama club, musicals, and spanish club. in my free time i like to talk with my best friend sar.. more..

Writing