Why and When Hire an Employment Lawyer

Why and When Hire an Employment Lawyer

A Story by Dr. Luiz Toledo
"

Each employee has some basic human rights and rights as prescribed in the employment contract. If an employee is denied his rights he can seek help from an employment lawyer.

"
Los Angeles is well known place to the world. It gives employment to not just common man but even the celebrities. Being employed is one of the important needs of more than half of the world’s population to earn the bread of the house. Being employed can be defined as a state of having pad work. More precisely employment can be explained as an agreement between an employer and employee over some type of services or the job done by the employee designated and paid by the employer for accomplishment of employer’s organization’s goals or missions or just profit. Being employed does not make you slave. There are certain duties expected from the employee every time but there are certain rights of the employee as well and if those rights are hindered one can decide to seek help from employment lawyers in Los Angeles, CA.

The employment agreement can be verbal or written where the duties and working hours as well as working conditions are very well defined. The denial of any clause can cause litigation from any of the side. There are some basic human rights given to each employee like resistance against sexual harassment, meal gaps, maximum working hours in day etc. If you are denied your basic human rights you should hire an employment lawyer to see into matter and get you your well-deserved rights.  Being human it calls for some basic and simple rights which are some-what universal and accepted by each government and organization. If you are hired your employer has no right to harass you physically, mentally, emotionally or even sexually. You can raise finger against this. You have the right to have meal gaps and even work for limited number of periods and if you work extra, you should be paid for it.

Other than the basic human rights, there are rights defined in the employment contract as well like the types and number of leave one can take. Every employee should be aware about it and should hire an employment lawyer if your organization is denying you the prescribed leaves. Other than this, the conditions of termination and resignation are also well defined in advance in any employment contract and employer as well as employee as to abide by that. Still if there is wrongful termination there are choices like Attorney and Lawyers in Los Angeles, CA which specializes in such cases and would provide you justice. Thus as employee you are denied your rights for no reason you should hire an employment lawyer and get your rights back.

© 2015 Dr. Luiz Toledo


Author's Note

Dr. Luiz Toledo
The author is one of the famous employment lawyers in Los Angeles, CA. He has in depth knowledge about the employee rights and has worked with many successful attorney and lawyers in Los Angeles, CA. Read his articles to know more or visit http://laborlitigators.com


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
Added on August 20, 2015
Last Updated on August 20, 2015
Tags: Employment Lawyers in Los Angele, CA, Attorney and Lawyers Los Angeles

Author

Dr. Luiz Toledo
Dr. Luiz Toledo

Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates



About
Dr. Luiz Toledo is known and respected an innovator in the surgical techniques of facial rejuvenation and body contouring. His skill as an international plastic surgeon combined with hi.. more..

Writing