Reasons to Go For Plastic Surgery

Reasons to Go For Plastic Surgery

A Story by Dr. Luiz Toledo
"

Contrary to what people say about plastic surgery, it is not always done with the purpose of beautifying yourself.

"
Contrary to what people say about plastic surgery, it is not always done with the purpose of beautifying yourself. Many a time, it is not some pastime of rich and wealthy who are unhappy with their appearance, but is needed to be done for someone who is in dire need of it.

Some people take services of a plastic surgeon so that they can look normal and be a part of herd. Let’s have a look at some of the genuine reasons for which plastic surgery needs to be done as a necessity rather than just a fashion fad.

Acne Scars
Around 90% of the teenagers have to face the brunt of ugly and annoying acne scars that adversely affect their confidence, adult life and most importantly their skin and overall appearance. So, there is no wonder in the fact that a good number of people belonging to their 20’s and 30’s opt for plastic surgery to get rid of their acne scars. Any professional plastic surgeon is capable enough to dramatically lighten the acne scars through laser resurfacing and other concealing techniques.

Accidents

Initially, plastic surgery was invented to provide medical treatment to the World War I soldier who returned with ghastly facial injuries, which lead to physical and mental trauma for many of them because if their permanent disfigurement. Later on it becomes a thing among rich and famous to get their not so perfect body parts corrected.

Even today, modern cosmetic surgical approach is being used for treating accident victims suffering scars and other disfigurement injuries because of car wreck, burns, animal bites, industrial accidents, etc. These days’ modern reconstructive and cosmetic techniques are used for restoring the beauty and functioning of any of the disfigured body part.

Birth Defects

Some people are born with defects that need to be treated later in their life. Their birth scars make their life difficult for them both emotionally and physically. Some of the common birth defects include cleft palates, skeletal issues, ear deformities, birth scars, etc. They also make their childhood difficult. A professional plastic surgeon can easily address these problems through a required surgical procedure.

Apart from the above provided reasons, cancer and massive weight loss may also trigger the need to go under plastic surgery in some cases as sometimes even they lead to deformities that need to be treated by a plastic surgeon and can improve physical appearance.

© 2016 Dr. Luiz Toledo


Author's Note

Dr. Luiz Toledo
The author writes a lot about plastic surgery. He also shares information on breast augmentation

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
Added on April 30, 2016
Last Updated on April 30, 2016
Tags: plastic surgery, breast augmentation

Author

Dr. Luiz Toledo
Dr. Luiz Toledo

Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates



About
Dr. Luiz Toledo is known and respected an innovator in the surgical techniques of facial rejuvenation and body contouring. His skill as an international plastic surgeon combined with hi.. more..

Writing