Chapter One

Chapter One

A Chapter by Sarah Egerton

May 1990

James Hargerbury was not a regular at the local leisure centre. His best friend, Clive, was doing a sponsored swim, so James was supporting him.
"Go Clive! You can do it!" he cheered from the sidelines. James was just about to grab him bottle of water when he fell backwards into the pool. He didn't know how to swim, he was like a drowning cat. He screamed so loud, all of the swimmers looked up. Then everything went black for a minute.

"Hey, wake up." James was woke to a girl standing above him, shaking him to wake up. She was the most beautiful girl that James had ever seen. She had dark brown hair going down to her bum, big eyes that just made James smile, and a beautiful figure. Oh, how he would love to..
"He's awake! Guys, he's awake!" the lady interrupted his thoughts. It took James a while to open his eyes, but when he did, he saw that she was a lifeguard, she must have saved him.
"Are you okay, sir? My name's Rachel. I'm so sorry, we don't usually have these sort of things happen, I'm sorry. Maybe I could treat you to a coffee from Pearls?"

"I would love that" James smiled and shook Rachels hand: "I'm James Hargerbury." Rachel smiled the sweetest smile to James, dropping a crumpled piece of paper into his hand. "Here's my landline number, most of the time I'm at work or enjoying a swim here, but if I'm not here, call me."

And with a flirtatious wink, Rachel walked off.


© 2014 Sarah Egerton


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on October 17, 2014
Last Updated on October 18, 2014


Author

Sarah Egerton
Sarah Egerton

United Kingdom



Writing
Sarlene Sarlene

A Story by Sarah Egerton


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Sarah Egerton