The yearning bed...

The yearning bed...

A Story by JuliusGold
"

A short erotic story about an intimate affair in a bedroom.

"
The yearning bed..
....Your in a room, lit only by the full moon creeping through the gaps in the venetian blinds. The room is decorated in a warm gothic manner. At one end is a blazing fire, in front of which lay a fury rug, a bowl of wild berries and a bottle of champagne slowly cooling in a silver bucket of ice. At the other end is a four poster bed, made out of cast-iron and covered in burgundy silk sheets which are ruffled as if they've been used.

 

  You lay naked on your back over the rug with only a pillow placed under your waist to support you. I lay naked beside you, our legs inter-twinned, i feed you the berries, slowly, one at a time. I begin to tease you by running the the fruit around your mouth, then gently guiding them up your body - along your stomach then up around your breasts, as if drawing a pencil line around you flawlessly chiselled body.

  By this time the heat of the fire and the anticipation of what can happen has made your heart start beating faster and faster. You find your getting hotter, our legs rubbing together has made you feel moist and tender. We both feel the uncontrollable and magnetic desire to please and for me to be inside of you.

 

  You begin breathing heavier and take the champagne and begin drinking it - desperately hoping it will calm you. It was no good, i take the bottle and slowly and carefully begin pouring the drink over your erect and sensitive n*****s and end at you now aching p***y. I lay the bottle down and follow the same trail along your delicate body with my mouth tenderly kissing, sucking, licking and biting away at the warm champagne. I stay down on you, working your c**t with my tongue and fingers. You begin massaging your breasts which soon turns into firm squeezing and pulling. Your panting becomes louder, the heat through your body gets to be unbearable, the fire blazes even more violently. You grab my head in your hands and try to slow me. My tongue flicking speedily, pressing in and out of you now slows. I begin using it to spell arousing and dirty words on your p***y.

 

  I slide my hips up in line with yours and brutally force myself in side of you, thrusting, appreciating every one of them............

© 2012 JuliusGold


Author's Note

JuliusGold
Ignore grammar problems - i only got a GCSE in English... :(

All comments welcomed.. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

- I like it.!!! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

257 Views
1 Review
Added on October 3, 2012
Last Updated on October 3, 2012
Tags: erotic, bedroom, champagne, fire.

Author

JuliusGold
JuliusGold

London, United Kingdom



About
Just thought i'd share some short writings - I'm no pro, but enjoy trying.. Always interested in opinions and thoughts! more..

Writing