An Ocean Affair

An Ocean Affair

A Story by JuliusGold
"

A short story about an erotic/romantic fantasy i had one morning..

"
An Ocean Affair - by me...
  Its a contemporary and vast white square house. It appears to be built mainly of glass, it's a proud house. It sits alone, almost magically able to hang off the cliff edge it resides. The morning ocean can be heard crashing violently but in perfect repetition against the rocks directly beneath.

  You find yourself inside the house. You're wearing a short tight fitting black sequinned dress. You're holding your high heels in your right hand. You immediately notice how the air changes from a fresh morning breeze to one that is musky and damp and exhausted. Its a heavy, tired air, you notice how your lungs have to work harder to breath it in. 
Directly In front of you at the end of the room is a wall of glass doors. These doors are slid open. You notice in parts the glass is still misted and wet from moisture and heat.  You can just see the morning sun slowly trying to creep up on the distant horizon. It's almost dusk. 
You look around the room. The room is just as white inside as it was outside. White walls, white floors, white wooden beams. There are candles everywhere. On the floor, on shelves, on tables, by the tv. Tall ones, short ones. Some are no longer burning. Others are desperately flicking, yearning to stay alive.. 
  You look down at the floor. There is a large white long haired rug. It looks soaked in parts. Around it you find champagne bottles. Four in total. Some empty, some sitting in puddles of their contents. All except one have been knocked onto it's side. As you take a closer inspection your foot barely misses the broken glass on the floor. Most would think there had been a break in, but this is a scene you have seen before. 
  You begin to feel anxious. your heart now beating faster. You notice it beating in rhythm with the violent waves still beating like war drums beneath you. Your breathing has got heavier.       
  You see a large tv screen. It's attached to a video camera. It shows whatever the camera can see. It points at a bed behind you at the other end of the room. The picture is distorted. 
You want to take a closer look. As you begin to slowly creep closer to the bed, a trail of clothes appears to guide the way. First a pair of thigh high boots lay tossed, then a little closer a gold dress looking torn in places, just by the bed some jewellery, a chunky gold necklace whose links have been shattered.
  You sense someone lays in the bed. You're not certain you should raise your head. Curiosity controls you. You see a woman. She appears in her mid 20's. She lays on her side with her back to you, she hugs a blanket tightly in her arms and between her thighs. She's sleeping with nothing but black stockings still on. Her hair is long, thick, dark and dishevelled. She is a pretty girl. Her lips are full, her breasts are pert, her legs are long and toned. Her body is bronzed and glistens in the candle light that watch over her. You stand and stare for a moment. You want to get closer. 

  You quietly put the shoes that are still in your hand on the floor. You lower your dress slowly, firstly over your breasts, then your waist and thighs. It falls calmly to the floor. You are naked.  
You move stealthily but nervously towards the girl. First a knee on the bed, followed by a hand. The rest of you follows. The bed still feels warm and sticky from sweat and champagne and sex.
  You now lay beside her. Your bodies barely touching. You look over her. You notice her smell. Her soft sweet floral smell is clouded by the smell of another. She has had a man over her earlier. Her skin is smooth. Your n*****s now delicately touching against her back. The back of your hand now strokes along the girls body from her bitten neck, along her firm breasts, over her warm waist and stops between her still hot, moist thighs. 
You notice one of her hands. It's still attached by a mans tie to one of the slats in the beds headboard. You leave it tied..
  Your hand remains between her thighs. stroking with your fingertips, at first only her inner thigh, now outlining her perfectly bare p***y. You hear her whisper a moan, and feel a delicate quiver. Your stroking gets a little more intense. your breathing over the girl watching her every reaction, she is no longer in a deep sleep, she appears to be rousing. You feel her body moving against yours. Her tiny waist motions to your stroking, her breathing and moaning is slowly gathering momentum and volume. She grabs the now tense tie firmly with her hand as you press your fingers inside her tightening p***y. 
  She turns to you, her eyes still closed, she drops her head back submissively as though to invite you to kiss her neck. Your fingers still motioning inside her, you lower your head and begin kissing her breasts. First gently, then slowly more aggressively, her chest becomes red and hot, you can feel her heart pounding against your ear. Your tongue moves softly and patiently towards her neck, then along her ear and across her cheek. Her desperate yearning runs through your ear and down your body, your hairs now stand on end. You kiss her lips. Her mouth is soft, passionate and full. Her eyes are still closed.

  The girl laying on her back, her legs open, knees pointing to the sky, still wearing nothing but the black stocking. One hand still tied to the bed, her other free hand is now exploring your body. You feel her nails scratching into your back as you lay over her. The dry, thick, exhausted breeze from the ocean barely helping to cool the sensation. She opens her eyes. She sees you but isn't at all surprised nor disturbed to find a stranger, a woman touching and kissing her. She pulls you closer. She looks desperately into your eyes, She whispers in your ear to f**k her. You say nothing back.

  You move slowly lower down her body. Your hands following the path laid out by your mouth. You stop with your head between her legs. You are on your knees. There's a noticeable warmth, an evident sexiness to her p***y. It excites you, you feel yourself becoming wet. 
You begin licking around her p***y. You kiss her p***y as though it was her mouth. You tongue now teasing her, toying with her c**t. You feel her intensely excited, you have one hand inside her whilst your other pleasures yourself. The girl frantic, tries to use her free hand to hold onto your head. To calm you, to stop the overpowering sensation your tongue is giving her. You pay no attention. Her head pulled back, and chest pushing towards the ceiling, the girl with one leg wrapped around you is powerless to you, her moans of pleasure are so loud they drown out the sound of the oceans crashing waves. 

  You look up at the girl, both of you sweating, your bodies as hot as each others. But you notice a shadow on the wall. The shadow is coming from behind you. You ignore it and lower your head. You're still on your knees. Still fingering yourself, occasionally taking your dripping fingers from your p***y and placing them in the girls mouth. You feel the shadow come closer. You feel presence behind you, you can hear breathing.. It sounds like a man, it smells like a man.

  A hand touches flat against your back. It's strong and firm. The fingers feel spread apart. You feel the hand run down your sweat filled spine. Something cold and tingly is being poured on you. It makes you shudder at first, then becomes refreshing and silky. It's the last bottle of champagne that was still standing.

  I pour the champagne between the girls legs, you begin drinking it, and licking her soaked p***y. The sensation is almost unbearable on her sensitive and aroused c**t. The remainder of the bottle I pour over your neck and back. The champagne races like a wild river towards your breasts and falls off your n*****s like a waterfall. The remainder rushes down your back, over your arse and slowly along the back of your legs, towards your knees. Your body tingles in the warm bubbles. Thousands of bubbles kiss you franticly. 

  You feel my naked body standing at the end of the bed, touching against your wet sticky legs. My hands firmly take hold of your waist. You feel my hard, throbbing c**k slide inside you. I begin to f**k you as hard as I can. My grip getting tighter and tighter. You stop touching yourself and try and get some comfort and control by holding onto the girls thighs. Your mind drifts and focuses only on the feeling of my c**k inside you, f*****g you harder and harder. Your groaning and panting getting louder with each thrust.  The girl puts her legs over your shoulders. I take one of my hands and push your head lower between her legs. You begin licking her wildly. Your mind can only focus on the feeling of you being fucked. I feel your p***y becoming more sensitive, more engrossed, wetter.. Your fingers now clawing into the girls thighs as though they are seized shut, you breathing still heavy, your volume lowers, your p***y feels as though it's holding tightly onto my c**k, you look back at me with a deep animated stare, and I feel a gentle quiver. I hold you waist as your knees feel they may give way....I stop f*****g you. 

  I turn you to face me and wrap your arms and legs around me. I pick you up and carry you to a desk just a few feet from the bed. I sit you up on the edge of the desk and spread your legs, I stand between your legs and can feel the moistness of your p***y dripping down my legs. I slide my c**k back inside of you. You lean back with your hands around my neck. My hands supporting your back. I f**k you deep and hard. I feel your chest pounding against mine, I kiss your neck wildly. There is a mirror behind me, you watch in the mirror me standing between your legs f*****g you as hard as I can. You quietly urging me on to come. You want to feel me come inside you. 
  You feel my hold getting tighter on you. You feel my c**k throb inside you, you hear the strain in my yearning.
I come.

  I hold you for a moment, until my breathing becomes controllable and settled. I kiss you tenderly on your lips. There is a light blanket on the sofa by the open glass doors, we take it, wrap ourselves with it and sit on the terrace overlooking the morning ocean, watching the sun rise. We sit naked, holding each other closely, quietly taking in the sounds of the happy dancing waves, feeling the energising sun smiling down over us.

  I look back and see the girl has gathered her belongings and left. Neither of us knew her name, nor will we ever see her again.

The end.... 

© 2012 JuliusGold


Author's Note

JuliusGold
Please ignore grammar - i only got a GCSE in English! :(

Would love comments or reviews... Wrote this when i woke up one morning.. Was written in space of 30mins i recon... I'm no budding pro thats for sure - just wrote what i like - i hope you can make it your own (kinda written that way).

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

306 Views
Added on October 3, 2012
Last Updated on October 3, 2012
Tags: ocean, threesome, champagne, water, sex, romantic, kissing, candles, waves, blindfold, pussy

Author

JuliusGold
JuliusGold

London, United Kingdom



About
Just thought i'd share some short writings - I'm no pro, but enjoy trying.. Always interested in opinions and thoughts! more..

Writing