prologue

prologue

A Chapter by Shadoe

 

 

     It is as it always is. I’m invisible. To everyone. My family and friends and people who don’t know me. Invisible. No body sees me. Nobody screams, or even whispers my name. When they look at me, they see right through me. No body pretends to know me, and I don’t pretend to know them. I’m invisible.

     I have “friends”, its true. We even used to be really close, but somewhere along the way we all split up and went our separate ways. Correction, they all went their separate ways, I stayed right where I was and got left behind. We still see each other and hang out, but not like we used to. We’ve just changed and now we’re no longer pieces of the same puzzle.

     This is life. Things like this always happen to people. It’s happened to me before so it shouldn’t hurt, but it does. I think this is because I was never as attached to a group of people as I was attached to them. They were the first group of people to see me for who I was, not for what I was, and they accepted every part of me.

     That’s not true. I had a best friend once. She knew everything about me. We’ve been together since we were kids, way back in first grade. We did everything together, Until she, like everyone else, moved on, and I became invisible to her too.



© 2008 Shadoe


Author's Note

Shadoe
im still working on writing this part, so please tell me if there's something i can change/fix... THANKS! ^_^

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

254 Views
Added on May 30, 2008


Author

Shadoe
Shadoe

About
My name is Shadoe. I write when i get bored in school. Most of the time i write poetry, but sometimes i write stories too, the only problem is i never seem to finish them. If anybody knows a cure for .. more..

Writing
Suicide Note Suicide Note

A Poem by Shadoe