L&T Realty - Timely Delivery script

L&T Realty - Timely Delivery script

A Story by Ashwin Shanker
"

The following is the film script for the brand film, focusing on one of their key qualities in project management.

"



Film opens in a continuous zoom-out. The camera is focused to a pair of glasses.

V.O �" One of the most important things in life is focus.

CUT TO - A flashback montage shot of our protagonist carefully ticking the boxes of his business application papers. He fixes his glasses as he examines fine print on the document.
 
CUT TO (Present) - The camera zooms out slowly, from the pair of glasses on the desk to a couple of documents.

V.O. �" It’s about being at the right place at the right time.  

CUT TO - A flashback montage of the protagonist rushing through traffic with a set of documents firmly held in his hand. CUT TO �" A senior executive looking at the clock striking sharp 10:00 a.m. and the protagonist opens the door precisely at that moment asking permission to enter.

CUT TO (Present) �" The camera zooms out to the torso of the protagonist, finely dressed in a half-suit jacket and an expensive red tie.

V.O. �" It’s being about taking care of the finer details.

CUT TO �" A flashback montage of the protagonist grooming himself and taking extra care in fixing his red tie, and getting to a meeting, where he is greeted with respect as he is smartly dressed.

CUT TO (Present) �" The camera zooms out to show the protagonist is full view now, looking experienced with a few greying hair, greeting an L&T executive to his lavish office, who knocks at his door at sharp 10:00 a.m.

V.O. �" Destiny only favors the prepared. And I only favor those who respect my time.

M.V.O �" L&T Realty �" Timely delivery, because a moment is all it takes to change fortunes.
M.V.O �" L&T Realty - Timely delivery, because no amount of money can buy our time back.
M.V.O �" L&T Realty �" Timely delivery, because the value is timeless.      

© 2017 Ashwin Shanker


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

M sorry but
Everything ran out of my brain!



Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

221 Views
1 Review
Added on April 16, 2017
Last Updated on April 16, 2017

Author

Ashwin Shanker
Ashwin Shanker

Calicut, Kerala, India



About
I am 25 years old, copywriter working at Mullen Lowe Lintas Group, Mumbai. I love writing and have been doing the same since six-years-old. I am a huge fan of communities of writers who support eac.. more..

Writing