Women Too Dependent On a Man

Women Too Dependent On a Man

A Story by sharrondark
"

Women should stand tall on their own 2 feet and stop looking for a handout and someone to hold their hand.

"

Women are beautiful creatures with a lot of talent, courage and stamina but sometimes they meet a man and get too dependent when he is trying to find out about the woman.

Indeed, women are very emotional at any given time and it's acceptable and tolerable to a certain degree. Women have to stand tall on their own two feet and be their own backbone to achieve the finer things in life.

 

An independent woman is what makes a woman feel beautiful from the inside-out and the knowledge and skills that no one can take away, unless its allowed.

Men like women who are independent and not acting like a small child with no sense of purpose. Some men treat women how they see them treat themselves.

 

If a woman have an obligation to go get their sons hair cut, sitting around waiting for a man to take you or tell you it's time should not be an option. Men like a woman to think highly about their beauty and careers. Complaining will run the man away and never return.

 

Women, stand tall and don't fall and if you do-RISE TO THE OCCASION!

 

 

© 2012 sharrondark


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

241 Views
Added on January 23, 2012
Last Updated on January 23, 2012
Tags: women, standing tall, strong, beautiful, loving, caring, independent, man

Author

sharrondark
sharrondark

Washington, DC



About
Sharron Dark loves to write especially for children's book. Blogging she has a thing for on any given day. more..

Writing