My hero!

My hero!

A Story by shauna
"

A tribute to my hero!

"

I admire you from afar. I think of how my life would be so differnet with out you in it! I look back on the relationship we've had, and the one that i'm so grateful for now. I'd give anything and everything for you! People say you can't be my hero or my best friend because your my little brother! But at the end of the day your the one person i always know that i can rely on! Thank you so much! youve been the light in the dreary halls when i needed a laugh, my shoulder to cry on when the world just seems so hard, the one person i can tell anything to and know that you wont judge me or love me any less for my mistakes!

 

 No matter what any one tells you you never give up. Your the highlight of my life! i dont know what id do with out you! We havent had the best relation ship growing up but now were unseprateable! I want you to know that i LOVE you and i always have and will! your my first and second priorty you cry i cry! (hell i am right now). Boyo i love you and your a great kid! dont ever let any one tell you any different!

I cant keep pretending that im ok. You kid are hands down my best friend! Weve had our moments.. you up for a hockey stick fight again =] jk. But who hasnt, your the reason i get up in the morning, the reason i go to work! I feel like i treat you like s**t and i dont mean too!!

I love you boyo! Pick star and follow it, than when you reach it pick a nother one! You are the light in the dreary halls when i needed a laugh. you can make me laugh when im having my bad days, even just at me. =] im proud to call you my brother, and my best friend! Stay in school follow your dreams, but most importantly, do what makes you happy! Dont listen to the rude comments. just shrugg them off! Live life for today! Live life like your gonna get your first kiss! NEVER REGRET! because at one point everything you did was what you wanted at one point or another. Just remember i love you! Your a  fantatic kid! i love you boyo! =]

 

 

 

© 2008 shauna


Author's Note

shauna
Ignore grammer problems what do you think of this in general?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

again another good piece about your life. I do like how you are personalizing your works so much.

Posted 16 Years Ago


I like this. It is a great story! It made me wish I wasn't an only child. I liked how you placed in the story that people say your little brother can not be your hero. The way you answered seemed so honest! Great story!

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 21, 2008

Author

shauna
shauna

smithfield



About
Just ask ill tell you more..

Writing