This is my life its hell.

This is my life its hell.

A Story by shauna

 

 

 

i remember back when turning 18 was the coolest thing and i couldnt wait to be in high school and be able to drive now i want to go back to when i was like 8 yrs old. back when school was Cool and my mom was my best friend. Back to a time when high school clicks (spelling) didnt matter, back when my father and i got along, when i was his little girl. When boys had cooties and i hated my brother. Back when i wasnt into drinking and smoking, when i told my mom everything. Why is it that when we all grow up and become 18 our parents become so attached? You cant leave till you graduate or, hes to old for you! you cant date him! you would think theyd become more lineant on the fact that your growing up and your making your own discisions. Im sick of being judged for my past, you havent walked in my shoes or lived my life dont judge me till you know what i go through everyday! 

     Your close friends become strangers, lollipops turn into cigarettes, the innocent ones turn into s***s, homework goes in the trash, soda becomes vodka, kisses turn into sex. Remember when getting high meant swinging on the playground? When protection meant wearing a helmet? When the worst thing you could get from boys were cooties? Dads shoulders were the highest place on earth and mom was your hero? Your worst enemies were your siblings, race issues were about who ran the fastest, the only drug you knew was cough medicine, wearing a skirt didn't make you a s**t, the only thing that hurt you was skinned knees and goodbyes only meant until tomorrow? ........ And we just couldn't wait to grow up.

Ive basically dropped out of school, now. I plan on going and seeing if i can fix things if not fine i dont care ill drop out for good ill go get my ged and work my a*s off oh wait i already am busting my a*s! i dont know why i dont go to school any more i just dont, i dont see a point in wasting my time and my teachers times if i dont give a damn. Give  me a reason to go to school and maybe ill go. But to graduate is not an anwser! im sick off everyone telling me the same bull s**t lie! You have to go to school so you can graduate news flash im not gonna graduate why waste my time!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

my life lately as been the s***s!! I total my dads truck, i have to go to court for stupid s**t cuz the kid aint got enough balls to deal with it for him self and admit he did it!

Im sluffing school just for the simple fact that i dont care. Im dating a 24 yrs old guy named Brad we text all day every day about absultly nothing but when i see his name on my phone a smile is like imprinted on my face. =] so what if hes older i dont care!

I want to fix the relation ship with my father, and get my parents trust back. Im busting my a*s to fix what i did and everyone thinks that im immature because i crashed my dads truck, guess what you were kids too so i made a mistake!! Guess what im busting my a*s to fix it im lisences less and carless does that bug me nope because, i got my priotys straight school dad and Brad! 

© 2008 shauna


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

As a seventeen year old girl i can mildly relate. about to graduate from highschool i cant help but look back and wish i could go back to it.

The only thing i can say other then grammer issues which we all have a problem with at times
is the line " i was like 8 yrs old."

Posted 16 Years Ago


I spend a lot of time reading here at the Cafe, and a little time reviewing. I am going to review this because I like it a LOT!
However, this is a review page so I am going to tell you what I don't like first:
Your spelling and your grammar in general is lackluster. I do not know if you intend to take further steps with your writing, but if you are, spelling and grammar are very important.
Now, what I like:
You have the awesome gift of speech and your story here is very true life and extremely interesting. Maybe you don't know it, but not just anyone can do what you do.
You say some very thought provoking things here that most readers can relate to. I particularly like the line: Remember when your Dad's shoulders were the highest place in the world and your Mom was your hero? I also liked the way you summed it up in saying, "I got my priorities straight, school, Dad, and Brad! I am laughing out loud because you remind me so much of my Niece.
I enjoyed reading this.

Posted 16 Years Ago


Wow! I can relate to what you are saying. This was good. A good journal like writing!

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
3 Reviews
Added on April 21, 2008

Author

shauna
shauna

smithfield



About
Just ask ill tell you more..

Writing
My hero! My hero!

A Story by shauna