Basic Drawing - Know Basic Features

Basic Drawing - Know Basic Features

A Story by Shauna Allen
"

Drawing is the most important form of visual art made by an artist. Basic drawing means the perfect representation of any object and may not be as accurate as the original.

"

Drawing is the most important form of visual art made by an artist. Basic drawing means the perfect representation of any object and may not be as accurate as the original.

 

This type of drawing can be made on the surface like canvas, wood, paper or any other medium. If someone wants to create a drawing type then you can do with drawing tools like pen, pencil, markers, clay, etc.

 

Here are the important features of the basic drawing ...

 

It is the beautiful result of the power of the artist's imagination. An artist can express real-life themes through this art form.

 

Here are some of the main aspects of the same ...

 

-Paper

-Color theory

Draft

-Computer

-Drawing of the figure

-Linear perspective

 

All these are needed to create this kind of wonderful drawing.

 

There are many tools used to create it, but the pencil is the most important tool among all. Pencil has a large number of range from 2b to 2 H. The selection of the pencil point depends on the type of drawing the artist wants to draw.

 

To measure the exact dimension of the figure, it is necessary to use tools such as scale, compass along with the pencil. There are many techniques that we need to apply for creating this type of drawing.

 

It is necessary for an artist to select the proper surface and paint tool for the particular drawing. There are many ways to use a pencil for the desired shader.

 

For the stealthy touch, the pencil must be moved back forward or vice versa. For more in-depth information on the basic drawing, there are many books available on the market.

 

If someone is interested in digital drawing, then you can use the software to accurately create the image on your computer. There are many classes available that can train people and teach them how to create it.

 

Learn from today's experts how to paint and draw step by step with the help of pictures in your central theme whether it is oil, watercolor, acrylic, fabric painting, pencil, cartoon drawing, or digital art.

Read more: 

© 2017 Shauna Allen


Author's Note

 Shauna Allen

I'm Shauna Allen from Charlotte, North Carolina.


I'm founder and editor of My Review Center. I'm very ambitious in life and enjoy meeting new people. I love to share my knowledge and help poor people.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on August 22, 2017
Last Updated on August 22, 2017
Tags: Tools, Education