Hot New Bathroom Accessories

Hot New Bathroom Accessories

A Story by Shauna Allen
"

Eco-friendly bathrooms or green bathrooms are warm and bathing trends happen for the summer of 2017. A variety of bathroom interior designs along with eco-friendly and low-water-consuming accessories

"

Eco-friendly bathrooms or green bathrooms are warm and bathing trends happen for the summer of 2017. A variety of bathroom interior designs along with Eco-friendly and low-water-consuming accessories and equipment are used to make the environment as favorable as possible. Organic bathroom fixtures Go a long way in controlling the waste of water and electricity bills. Some changes, made during remodeling or the renovation process can make a big change. Check out the 5 hot bathroom fixtures which are a rage among lovers of organic bathroom decor.

 


Fashionable Eco-bath accessories

 

Ecological sheets: Organic sheets are basic organic bath accessories. Use organic bedding, where necessary. Whether it's cotton towels, spot rugs or shower curtains. Make the sheets boring and boring even more interesting by lending a personal touch to them. Hand painting your shower curtains, hand knit your mats; Spill a touch of your creativity whenever possible.

 

Bamboo Bathroom Fixtures Sets: Bamboo bathroom fixture sets make for bathroom fixture not just green holders, but also look beautiful. With a quiet and peaceful look to their color, they make the typical eco-bath fixtures.

 

Organic soaps and shampoos: While everything else goes organic in an environmentally-friendly bathroom, soaps, shampoos, conditions and lotions are best kept herbal. Turn to organic cosmetics and herbs for better health and a better environment. Mineral salts soaps and organic beauty ingredients such as milk, saffron, cucumber, butter, variety of fruits etc. are manufactured to cater for a variety to potential users.

 

Toilet sinks cover: Among the ecological accessories is a new type of washbasin. This basin is a low water consumption mechanism that uses water from the discharge tank, thus saving water in large quantities. Toilet Top basin is a small basin up flush top which saves space and water both, the water is then used for rinsing purpose only, thus saving the water to be used for washing hands in a separate basin.

 

Use solar lights: the most natural light in a bathroom, the better it is. But if you are not planning a remodel in the near future go for the solar lights instead of the regular ones.

© 2017 Shauna Allen


Author's Note

 Shauna Allen

Eco-friendly bathrooms or green bathrooms are warm and bathing trends happen for the summer of 2017. A variety of bathroom interior designs along with eco-friendly and low-water-consuming accessories and equipment are used to make the environment as favorable as possible. Organic bathroom fixtures Go a long way in controlling the waste of water and electricity bills. Some changes, made during remodeling or the renovation process can make a big change. Check out the  hot bathroom fixtures which are a rage among lovers of organic bathroom decor.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

269 Views
Added on September 12, 2017
Last Updated on September 12, 2017
Tags: Home Improvment, tools