Devils Den

Devils Den

A Chapter by Klaus SheX
"

Experiences at Devils Den

"
Devil's Den
Devil's Den is one of the Most Haunted places in America. The Site of nearly 400 deaths. Many people have seen ghosts around the rocks. Others get an erry feeling of grief and despair. Another thing that adds to the erry feeling is the way the rocks are shaped.
My experiences
Most of the experiences I had have happened here. The past 2 years I have gone I had alot of weird feelings
June 2010
When I was standing in a field near Devils Den. It felt like something was watching me. You look around and nothing is near you. Also at about the same time my sister, felt something touch her and felt like she was drained.

June 2011
When me and a few friends were standing In the sharpshooters cove, it felt like death, grief and despair. one side of you body was cold, the other side warm. Now moving infront of the Area there is a huge rock, it has a flat surface. Me and a few friends climbed on top. At about the same time each one  of us had a real bad stomachache.


© 2011 Klaus SheX


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on June 19, 2011
Last Updated on June 19, 2011


Author

Klaus SheX
Klaus SheX

Coatesville, PA



About
I love sports and video games. I like to write stories and plays. I love history. I love the civil war, for some reason that war is just so unique. I write music with my friends for our group. I am ve.. more..

Writing