Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by shaniqua
"

The day Luna was born.

"
Prologue

That day was very "magical" as a human would say. The day Luna entered the human world. She was only a baby, about 3 months old,raised in Fond's Adoption Center. Then,one blessed day, Luna was adopted by Annabelle and Chester Pickett. Throughout their years together, Mister and Miss Pickett noticed something odd about Luna. She never left her room to play with the other kids during the day time, she was allergic to the sun, she couldn't have any pets because she was allergic to all animals, and lastly she had ADHD. Annabelle feared for her daughter's life if she had ever passed away, and Chester wanted Luna out of his life. Poor little Luna was scared and afraid of the world around her. But soon she won't be. The day her reincarnation of her galaxy comes.


© 2014 shaniqua


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really want to read the rest, it looks interesting!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 31, 2014
Last Updated on March 31, 2014


Author

shaniqua
shaniqua

bronx, NY



About
Hello, I'm Shaniqua. I'm a student and a fashion blogger who writes about anything I think of. I'm not a professional at writing, but I try my best. more..

Writing