Cold

Cold

A Poem by ni ni
"

The harsh reality of the feelings of being bullied, beat, or pushed around.

"

Blue.

Pain.

Scars.

Tears streaming down her face.

She was hurt, again.

Not just at home.

The little boys and girls at school pick on her for close.

Little do they know thats all she has...

They laugh because she is dressed in long sleeves in the warm weather.

She is just hiding the scars her dad proudly provided the night before.

The little girl sits alone.

She is crying, and is ready for a way out.

...

The next day at school the Princepal comes over the intercome.

"Because of bullying, and abuse, we lost an angle last night."

He slammed down the phone and walked out.

Little did everyone know he was fighting for that little girl, she just couldn't take life anymore.

 

© 2012 ni ni


Author's Note

ni ni
Bullying is a problem. It causes so many deaths in America everyday. You could be the one to stop it. Why not? Be different, be nice.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yes, bullying is wrong. Just because the child is timid or doesn't like to fight means that he or she gets to be the target or it becomes his or her fault for not telling or fighting back... I like your poem. It sends a message for people to stop bullying to boost their own low self-esteems...

It doesn't do any good but add salt to injury really...

Btw, I can't help thinking about the song "Concrete angel" here, it was also about abuse not bullying though.

Overall, nice work. ^_^

Posted 11 Years Ago


ni ni

11 Years Ago

Thank you, and I love the song, and now that you mention it, it does have a bit of reflection. Thank.. read more
Lovely truth in this piece of yours. Bullying is definitely a terrible thing and should be dealt with more seriously. Very few know how damaging bullying can be to a person.

By the way, in this line "We lost an 'angle' last night" Was it purposely spelled that way or did you mean 'Angel'?

Posted 11 Years Ago


ni ni

11 Years Ago

I was just in a rush and spelled the word wrong.. I am not the words best speller anyhow. Also thank.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 27, 2012
Last Updated on November 27, 2012

Author

ni ni
ni ni

AL



About
Hi! I'm seventeen and I love to write, but I really just dont have the time to really do it anymore so I try as often as I can, I really hope you enjoy reading my work! more..

Writing
Muse Muse

A Poem by ni ni


Pressure Pressure

A Poem by ni ni