Overcoming

Overcoming

A Poem by ni ni
"

Pain drags most of us down, yes, I would know, I let things get to me, but someone has to stop it.

"
  Dont you dare try and hold me back the way you have for so long... Pain and suffering has been more of a friend than you have. With every bruse you have put on my pale skin...left a mark somewhere deep inside me. I do not know why I let this happen, nor do I know how or why you turned into the monster you are now...But  I shall suffer no more, Pain and suffering will no longer comfort me, I will get what I want for a change, and I shall see the moonlight and the stars, the way I did before you came and ruined my life. I love my body even though you did not! I love how I am different, and how I am shy until I warm up to people....building a wall was the way I kept people out, them when I let it down, turns out I should have left it up, NO ONE should EVER feel the way I feel when I am with you, the sceard feeling, the hopeless and ragdoll feeeling will leave me be. Finally you will see, I am more than you thought I am. Even if this blade has cutt deep within me, I shall let it go, the way I will let you! No more cuts, no more bruies, NO more you and me.

© 2011 ni ni


Author's Note

ni ni
Remeber that pain is not only a feeling others have, but you have it as well, remeber others feel as do you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is not poetry. more of a prose statement of how you feel and what you intend to do.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
1 Review
Added on July 6, 2011
Last Updated on July 6, 2011

Author

ni ni
ni ni

AL



About
Hi! I'm seventeen and I love to write, but I really just dont have the time to really do it anymore so I try as often as I can, I really hope you enjoy reading my work! more..

Writing
Muse Muse

A Poem by ni ni


Pressure Pressure

A Poem by ni ni