Chapter One - ThoseWho Come With Wings

Chapter One - ThoseWho Come With Wings

A Chapter by shikeihanketsu
"

Ellena becomes a captured victum

"

Year 4,158

Blistering winds blew wild fires wider and more brilliant. Sparks fluttered higher and higher reaching the smoky clouds of war. Ruins lay rested, lining a story that will never be told again.

“Find the girl” a deep commanding voice charged. It echoed strongly through the smell of burning stone from laser guns and energy swords caused by mobile suit soldiers known as Firebirds. Their fire power could reign over anything and anybody. They built the new cities, worlds and as all the citizens would hope…the perfect utopia. Commander Hon brought his troops over 2 years ago to find a princess by the name Ellena, Mishawaka. A priceless tool who’s power, if put in the wrong hands, can destroy any planet or even renew one within only seconds. She was perfect to create the new utopia. All the planets have been man-made ever since the worm whole of the year 3000, sucked many of the planets up…universe has never been the same.

Pitter-pattering tapped on the cold hard solid ground. She hoped that they wouldn’t notice her. A soldier that stood still in command spotted the young beautiful girl shivering up behind a stone hedge, crying to herself. Everyone she knew was gone from existence, gone to a planet that only allowed the holiest of holiest to be among the spirits. Metal clamping and running steps alarmed her. Bringing her back to consciousness. The young girl then stood tall, nothing was going to take her.

“Lady Ellena, we know your there. Come out quietly, like the princess you are and nothing will harm you.” Commander Hon’s voice of authority boomed the sky.

“Who are you and what do you want from me?! You killed my family, my friends and innocent citizens! What more do you want??” Ellena’s sweet voice chimed harshly. Stepping out into the open, her eyes caught fire in one particular soldiers eyes. They melted away Ellena’s cold, angered heart. She cooled off, relaxed and attempted to take things into her own hands like the grown princess she was. “Why did you come and destroy my planet? We have done nothing wrong and you decide to invade. Us as innocent bystanders were attacked without even notice.” She tried to smooth out her tattered clothing and stood directly across the Commander Hon. Giving a look strong enough to make a grown man cry. Soldiers winced behind their strong armored suits.

“Its not my fault your father completely resisted our wishes. We asked simply for your company back with us in Gaia but he insisted on us leaving you alone. Us…”

“Wait you mean…he’s alive?” Ellena’s eyes rose with anticipation.

“You can say that. Dr. Hueman hasn’t been listening directly to us and behaving so well. But if you would like…we can let him live for you to see him. That’s only...if you come with us.” Hon’s eyes grew with a fire so strange, that Diomedes starred dysfunctional at his commander afraid for the young princess.

The soldier felt that he knew Ellena…he felt a connection with her, she was different from any other android, she knew how to feel.

“Yes, I’ll go with you…” Her eyes gazed over at Diomedes one last time before she took her step towards Hon.

“Are you sure? You have no idea what your getting yourself into milady”



© 2010 shikeihanketsu


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on August 14, 2010
Last Updated on August 14, 2010


Author

shikeihanketsu
shikeihanketsu

Canada



About
Hey there. Lets see... about me? ummmm.... I revolve my life around a few simple things, Family, Friends, Music, Anime and of course Writing more..

Writing
Cid Cid

A Chapter by shikeihanketsu


Cassie Cassie

A Chapter by shikeihanketsu


Jackson Jackson

A Chapter by shikeihanketsu