Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Victoria G
"

You might want to know...

"

Prologue

            Many years ago, long before there was even a dream of America, the world was a place of chaos. The elements- earth, fire, water, and air- were at an imbalance, constantly at war with each other. No one could control these forces, except for the Master. Only the Master could bend these forces to his will, and keep them in balance. Now, along with the Master, there was also the force of Darkness. He is at the very least torturous if you get too close, bringing the shadows of creatures you loathe, invading your mind until there is no light left. The Master’s ultimate job is to destroy the Darkness. This task transcends the multiple generations of Masters. When the Master dies, another one is born, as is with the Darkness. They are always at odds with each other. But, as the world evolved, the battle between good and evil became submerged under the founding of America, and the Industrial Revolution. Soon, new inventions turned this very real battle into a simple legend. The Master and the Darkness were forgotten, but the war never ended. Now, thousands of years later, the battle continues, as heated as ever. Now that you’re all caught up, let’s continue to the epic tale of, well, my life.



© 2011 Victoria G


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on August 16, 2011
Last Updated on August 16, 2011