She's Insane: Random Item #1

She's Insane: Random Item #1

A Chapter by Short.Nerd

"You have two options."  Declan told me with his footsteps filling the whole room.  "Marry my brother or die."  His voice boomed at me, and I tried not to laugh.  Laughing at him would just make him angry.

 

"Oh Chris."  I replied rolling my eyes and smirking at him.  "Don't you think thats a little cliché?  Life of unhappiness being married to some scum bag or death?  I think its been done before."  He glared at me, and I began to think sarcasm wasn't exactly the best way NOT to make him angry.

 

"Why are you so difficult?"  Declan hissed at me and I smirked at him.  "Most girls would just give in and say they'd marry him.  He isn't that bad, Gracelynn."

 

"If Kolby weren't that bad then I would have chosen him myself."  I told him and he frowned.  "You wouldn't be here trying to convince me to marry him for whatever reason.  Neither would my parents and friends. "

 

"One day you'll regret this.  And, that one day will be soon because your life is about to become a living hell."  Declan said storming off and I actually laughed.  He was already mad, so laughing was okay.

 

"I thought I was either marrying Kolby or dying?"  I called after him and I heard a grunt.  He turned around gave me one final glare, then walked off.  I started to laugh hysterically, and I could only imagine what everyone on the other side of that door was thinking.

 

Probably something along the lines of She's Insane.



© 2011 Short.Nerd


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

You should write this one.... But after you finish your other books.

Posted 12 Years Ago


It was interesting, to say the least. I liked it a lot. I would love to see where you end up taking this idea. x+x

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 14, 2011
Last Updated on May 14, 2011


Author

Short.Nerd
Short.Nerd

About
www.facebookblast.com THIS PAGE IS UNDER CONTRUCTION DON"T JUDGE IT! Thanks, :) -------------------Girls----------------------- --------------are like apples---------------- ---------on trees... more..

Writing