Molecular Behavior and it's Connection to the Human Concept of Death

Molecular Behavior and it's Connection to the Human Concept of Death

A Story by Connor

                        The entire world is the exact same thing put together in slightly different patterns, hence there is no such thing as death but, just a slight change of interation at the intermolecular level. It is scientifically proven that everything is made up of tiny electronically charged atoms. Death is an alternate, interupted flow of electricity between atoms which causes a sudden change in their interaction. In no way is it a change in out being, but only in the flow of our molecular make up. Its a proven fact matter and energy cannot be destroyed, therefore when you die all of the matter, energy and their ability to function continue. The question is the connection between the meaning of life and the molecular behavior. A question of science and spirituality. Not the 24 karot, leather bound, 600 page brand of spirituallity, but the natural inheritted knowledge that there is a dividing factor between the inanimate and the ability to choose, between existence and living. The bio-electronic flow between the vibrating spherical Brahman creates spirituality. There is an almost pantheistic explanation to the molecular and spiritual interconnectivity of the universe and the god is no supernaturality of divine being but an invincible and constant flow of energy. This flow of energy decides which group of molecules create life, and which create existence. This may imply a molecular heirarchy in the universe but this is in no way the truth. There is a symbiotic relationship between inanimate existence and life. Witout that which is inanimate we are helpless and without that which possesses the capabilities of life existence is pointless. A middle ground and mutually beneficial path must be followed to ensure harmony between humanity, nature and existence (existence representing all which remains inanimate). This means the entire universe, known and unknown, is a single organism, if that is, you are to call anything made up of these vibrating molecules an organism also. The interaction between all which possesses the molecular privilage of life must be respectful and understanding. The human body must work together to remain healthy, as does our universal organism. The fighting and war among eachother is to create a universal cancer centered upon our own planet. War is an organism slowly eating itself inside out. Our nuclear arsenals are the cancer cells, chaotically attacking it's own host. This is no amputation, no procedure, no radioactive treatment. Thhis is universal implosion, a homemade armageddon.     
                      Everything, each person, each flower, each tree, each rock, each desk, each pencil, each ipod is its own set of constantly working, moving, dancing, twisting, twirling electronic spheres of existence in their most basic form, a source for philosophical rants and a foundation for metaphysical ideals. We work together as the heart, lungs, brain, spine of the universe. Each of us, living, existing, is individual and able. Beautiful and independent in the workings of our own bio-electronic molecular interaction. This gives us responsibility of constant work. Not 9 to 5 mind numbing cubicle entraptment, but te job of filling our own niche out of the infinite number of spaces pleading to be fulfulled. We are born to live and to create and imagine beyond our wildest dreams. Obsession over the material creates molecular inbalance. Violence creates molecular inbalance. We learn from pain, celebrate joy and fulfill dreams. We rebel against a cancerous society to satisfy the harmonic life iving universe and therefore satisfy ourselves. Living to enjoy and to be happy, fullfilling fantasies and respecting life and existence which surrounds us is the way in which our organism will survive. We are a wonderful and amazing people, nature is wonderful and amazing, the world is a wonderful and amazing world and so on until the outermost reaches of infinity and to think and act upon any less then that is the slow painful, gradual deterioration of the beauty that we are all a part of.                                    
 

 

© 2010 Connor


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on June 16, 2009
Last Updated on January 14, 2010

Author

Connor
Connor

About
i'm a journalism student attending northeastern university. my dorm bookshelf currently holds big sur by jack kerouac, the stranger by albert camus and junky by william burroughs. my favorite music ar.. more..

Writing