long walk home

long walk home

A Story by jasmine
"

More of a setting right now

"
Walking home feeling a cool breeze. Listening to the sound of the wind sing to the leafs. As the sunsets and the sun fades from deep navy blue to black and the stars quickly full the sky. Barely ant street lamps in the wake of darkness. Feeling the life of one is gone through the quietness of the world around me. Walking home, seeing fireflies buzz they’re way around the darkness in the tall grass. Flying as if nothing matters to them. Gentle breeze blows throughout the block. Walking over the bridge hearing the sound of water, so calm and still. Reaching the bus stop, the sound of cars pushing by sound of screaming for help. When the bus stops, shape horrorfile sounds emerge for the darkness of it. On the bus a crying baby. The sounds of loud teenagers with nothing better to do. A drunken agurement on the phone from the back. 

© 2013 jasmine


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on May 2, 2013
Last Updated on May 2, 2013

Author

jasmine
jasmine

queens, NY



About
well i am 19 years old. i love all art forms and i wrote my first book, which was the greatest moment of my life. i am also lesbian and if you don't like then keep it to yourself. more..

Writing
why me why me

A Poem by jasmine


run run

A Poem by jasmine