Top 10 best retirement gifts

Top 10 best retirement gifts

A Story by Simion
"

After a long and beautiful career your colleague Roger or your chef Martine is now bowing out. This is the moment for him / her, to take advantage of (long) well deserved holidays. Even more important

"

 Relaxing weekend to recharge the batteries to attack this new life in great shape or new gadget to stay connected, gift ideas will not miss you!

 The retirement: the perfect moment to live beautiful experiences

The 10 most beautiful gift ideas for a beautiful retirement:

A relaxing weekend in duet:

Going on a thalassotherapy weekend with your partner's half, a close friend or a friend, is not this a nice way to start this new life of retiree (e)?

Take the time to rest, enjoy a body treatment, bubble in the relaxation room, have a tea on the terrace before taking a dip in the jacuzzi, this is a program that would delight any lover of good -be.

What is the life of a retired person?

A gourmet meal:

There is no age to be greedy and to love good things. So with such a gift you'll be sure to hit the mark because any retiree will be delighted to spend a moment alone with his partner and enjoy fine food in the restaurant. the most appealed.

A small fish restaurant overlooking the ocean in Brittany or a mansion in the South, he / she will undoubtedly find the perfect restaurant for his desires!

A gardening kit:

Cultivate your garden, taste your own tomatoes, proudly take out your fresh strawberries at the end of the meal, it's a small pleasure of life that everyone can enjoy. And precisely with retirement, the lucky or lucky you want to spoil will have plenty of time to indulge in the cultivation of his garden.

A gardening kit to enjoy the beautiful days taking care of your garden, a nice prospect for retirement is not it?

A baptism in ULM:

If you are looking for an original gift, you have just found the perfect pearl for a retiree eager for discoveries and new experiences. More unusual than the helicopter flight, less loaded in sensations than the parachute jump, there is a good chance that he / she will be conquered.

A connected watch to stay active in retirement:

It is well known, in retirement the activity level decreases or increases significantly. From super active retirees to seniors who indulge, all styles are in nature. So to make sure that your newly retired colleague or father is not in the category of bored retirees, by offering them a connected watch you invite them to be active while staying connected.

A workshop around wine:

Oenology courses, vineyard tours, tasting in a cellar, wine experiences are many and allow all lovers of these soft drinks to perfect their knowledge in the field.

Strong red wines for some, sparkling wines for others, there is something for everyone so he / she will only have to choose. A perfect retirement gift for wine lovers!

A driving course of Ferrari:

After a lifetime of working rare are those who can afford such a racing car as a retired car.

But so that he / she can still have the chance to drive a Ferrari, offer him a driving course that will remain long in memory!

A barbecue or a plancha:

In retirement it is the holidays all the year and we all know what a pleasure it is to make barbecues or planchas during the holidays.

So that he / she can start his new long vacation in all simplicity and with a good dose of greed, we offer him a barbecue or a plancha, we bring back a few skewers and merguez and go for a meal at pot luck.

3 days in Europe:

For some to pass the retreat may be difficult. So if that's the case, to help it get through this stage, it's best to go to Europe. With a gift box 3 days in Europe, he / she will only have to choose the destination and be carried away by the joys of the trip.

Discovering a country, culinary and cultural discoveries, your new retiree will certainly not be bored!

2 unusual days with the family:

Spending a weekend in Europe for two is good but for many retirees nothing is as sacred as a family moment. And what gift could be more original than a family stay in an unusual place?

A weekend in a teepee with grandchildren who think they are Indian, or a holiday in a cabin to play Robinson Crusoe all together, it's all the little family that will be conquered!

 

© 2018 Simion


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

55 Views
Added on September 7, 2018
Last Updated on September 7, 2018