Mutual menace

Mutual menace

A Story by Nismo
"

Short introduction to a though that passed me today. If I get positive reviews, I'll write another part

"
You know how people always tend to start their stories or books by describing the weather? Well, I won't. In this story you are on a need to know base. You do not need to know the weather. One thing you do need to know is that I am a liar. And a great person. However, the other day, something bad happened to me. I kind of got hit by a car. Or at least I think I did. I'm in this hospital like area and there are nurses all around me. The last thing I remember is the fact that I was riding on my bike. From where you might ask? From the local library of course, it's my favorite place to be. Did that sound convincing? Good. I in fact came from my girlfriends house, we had an argument about where to go on a holiday. Or rather, wether we should go on a holiday or not. Anyways, I'm drifting of. I'm writing this on my iPhone in order to memorize as many details about this place as possible, since I don't know what happened to me and I Might be losing my mind. And I'm a liar, so I can't really trust my brain anyways. I tried getting up out of my bed, but felt a horrible pain in my chest. I screamed. A man, seemingly a doctor, walked in to check on me. I asked him what had happened to me, but he wouldn't answer. Or rather, he lied to me. He told me I got kidnapped and rescued after tree weeks of imprisonment by a mad men. Of course I didn't believe him, I mean, how could I? How could anyone? After staying in the hospital for 2 weeks, I returned to my house, only to find no one home. Curious as to what had happened to me, I looked on the Internet, trying to find if anybody had been searching for me in the past three weeks. They had searched for me, but nobody had reported that I was back alright again. And that's when I heard a strange noise and saw a red glowing strip of metal light up in my chest. What was happening to me!?

© 2017 Nismo


Author's Note

Nismo
Please tell me what you think of this, should I write more or refine and how can I improve?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on February 15, 2017
Last Updated on February 15, 2017

Author

Nismo
Nismo

Oss, Netherlands



About
Hello everybody, I am a male writer from the Netherlands, 17 years old as of now, and I write whenever I want to or whenever I come up with what I think is a good story. I write in English, so that mo.. more..

Writing
Het vertrek Het vertrek

A Poem by Nismo


The Mask The Mask

A Poem by Nismo