Self Infliction

Self Infliction

A Story by Nae Nae

            Tears fall, screams thrash, fists of anger crash.  In the morning all will wonder the bruises, will fear the worst, though none will ask.  No one knows all the pain, she blames herself.  The cuts, the bruises, the scars, all of her own infliction, all of her own doing.  Secretly, inside the pieces of her broken heart, she wishes, she prays, she hopes that someone would come, someone would heal all the pain, catch the tears, silence the screams, and halt the fists.  Years alone, no one else, caring for herself, and so many others.  Many tears fell, too many, thousands of screams dealt out, though none heard by the ears of another.  Fists crashed, with all the possible force.  Bruises left, though more inside than out.  Her heart is broken, her soul is crushed, her spirit trampled.  She hides herself, she hides her pain, for no one else, to EVER see.  For she knows that prince charming is nowhere near, and that she will forever remain alone. 

© 2009 Nae Nae


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
Added on June 28, 2009

Author

Nae Nae
Nae Nae

MN



About
I'm a million people all in one, just to make everyone happy. But I'm tired of being what everyone else wants me to be. Only wish I knew who I wanted to be.. more..

Writing
Flat Flat

A Poem by Nae Nae


Days Move On Days Move On

A Poem by Nae Nae