Guardian Chapter 1 - Gin's Attack

Guardian Chapter 1 - Gin's Attack

A Chapter by Sami The Hammi
"

OMG! IT'S TOTALLY YAOI! Renichi (RenjiXIchigo from Bleach), AizenXGin, IshidaXOrihime...and more of the good stuff. No, they are NOT all w****s...they just love eachtoher! :D

"

"Little ol' me, afraid you little ol' you....I think not." Gin snarled, and Ichigo backed up hesitantly, worriedly, Zangetsu outstreached infront of him, protecting himself. Gin smirked, chuckled, and flash-stepped behind the range-haired teen, slicing him once more. "GAH!" Ichigo screamed. That was the last hit he could take. Falling to his knees in the grass, Ichigo waited for the finishing blow......the finishing blow that never happened.

~~XX~~

Renji shot through the streets like a bullet. He KNEW Gin was here....just knew it. And if someone was fighting him alone....they were de-

 

Renji's thoughts were interrupted as he heard Ichigo scream. "Damnit." He swore under his breath, and ran foreward. Ichigo could be KILLED if he wasn't careful. He arrived to see Gin almost deal the finishing blow, and before he could, Renji pulled out Zabimaru, flash-stepped over to them, and guarded Ichigo.
~~XX~~

Ichigo looked up, surprise corusing through himself. "What are you-" His talking interupted when he coughed up blood. He'd been cut up...badly. His whole body hurt, and he just wanted to melt. Gin was just as surprised as Ichigo, and he almost frowned. "I shall be back, then." He said, almost cheerfully, and flash-stepped away, to who knows where.

 

Ichigo looked up, a slightly sadness, and terror in his eyes. "He was....more powerfull....then usual." He coughed once more before colapsing.

~~XX~~

Renji cringed as Ichigo fell, and, lifting the younger up, Renji half ran, half flash-stepped to Urahara's place, where he had been staying for a bit. This kid was in trouble.

 

"Freeloder-san, what happened to Kurosaki-san?" Urahara asked, his usual peppyness wiped away from his face, replaced with slight worry. His fan snapped shut, and he placed it down, moving over to the two. "Gin.....he attacked. I knew he was here." Renji insisted, cursing at himself. "Tessai, can you please heal Kurosaki-san. I must talk with Freeloader-san." Urahara asked, and, while Tessai did as told, Renji didn't reaolly want to. Without a choise, sadly, he was being dragged out of the room by Urahara.

 

"I shall ask again, Abarai-san, what happened to Kurosaki-san?" Urahara asked, growing slightly impateaint. Renji almost growled. "Exactly as I said....Gin attacked him, ya' dumbass." Urahara, tempted to hit him with a fan(he had grabbed his before leaving the house....since he was never without it, of course), sighed. "How did you stop Gin from killing him?"

 

Renji froze..."I...ah....blocked the attack?" Urahara gave Renji a half annoyed, half blank stare, befroe walking inside, and Renji almost followed, before Urahara barked out an order. "Go find Inouse-san, and get her over here.....he's wounded....terribly." Renji flinched. "As in-" He never got to finish that sentence before a sword raked up his back.

~~XX~~'

End Part 1



© 2008 Sami The Hammi


Author's Note

Sami The Hammi
I'd LOVE reviews....just because Bleach is my THING!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a piece of s**t. 12 year old me, you should feel shame. Unadulterated shame. Never use that many dot dot dots again, and try learning how to write this time.
How the F**K did Claire willingly rp with you? Jfc.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Interesting..

Keep writing!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

good beginning, but try to format a little. when you have speech or thoughts, they deserve their own line. when you've finished that thought/speechline, begin a new line.
but other than that, a good start. hope to see more when you post it.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

385 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 17, 2008
Last Updated on September 17, 2008


Author

Sami The Hammi
Sami The Hammi

Philadelphia, PA



About
I am Sam.....but I'm ALSO a Hamster name Sami! ^-^ I LOVE reading, writing, and ROLEPLAYING! WHOOT! Anywise...if you REALLY want to talk...please do so! My stories have MUCH smut in them, usually.... more..

Writing