Chapter Two Open the flood gates!

Chapter Two Open the flood gates!

A Chapter by Loki Gress
"

This is a work of fiction

"

     When the boat that was carring all the soldiers docked at the port we got off the carrier ad made our way to our respectale cars. When I got past the croud I saw a chauffeur with my name on a sign waiting for me. The man signaled to me and I casualy stroled over to him. I got in the limo and I saw a woman sitting across from me, her face was covered in shadow at first I thought that it was Anna so I leaned in for a kiss but instead I got a slap. When she moved her head outof the shadow I realized that it was an old friend of mine a respectable woman and part of a small sort of gang known as the Gaurdian Angles. Her gang wasn't out to harm the innocent population, but instead acted more like Robbin Hood and his marry band of thieves. The first words she said to me came as a shock.

    

    "Welcome back Sargent, or should I say Loki. Manhatin is under a plague of corruption and political idiots in power. We are fighting a war this one is closer to home than the one you just came from."

 

    The chauffeur drove me home I got out and turned around and faced Alice the friend in the back and said.

   

    "I'll think about it, I hope you still have your old phone number."

  

     I walked in the front door and was ambushed by Anna she leaped at me like a lepord would on a gazell and just huged me and cried tears of joy. I stayed up with her untill she fell asleep next to me on the couch. I carried her to the bed and let her sleep. I in the mean time went and took a shower, thats when the memories came back...

 

    2056 Opperation Cluster F**k

         "Sargent Rineburg, Sargent, the operation briefing is happining for all soldiers that will be involved in operation cluster f**k. The Commander requests that you be in attendance, he wants to use your ablilities to belifit the mission." Said a young eager Corporeal Newport a good friend of mine. "Ok there Newport I will attend the briefing but get my squad ready to move out. And hey remember to my friends its Chaos"

  

   "Good of you to be here Sargent Chaos, now we can begin the briefing. As you know the Russians have a base not to far from the city of Volgograd, we need to take the camp before we can move in to secure the town. Sargent Chaos will lead his team through the camp and silence the alarms and take out any snipers or scouts then Leutenant Morgan will take the camp with force. Dismissed Gentelmen." Said the Captain. After the briefing me and my crew moved out to secure the camp.



© 2013 Loki Gress


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on January 10, 2013
Last Updated on January 23, 2013


Author

Loki Gress
Loki Gress

Edmonton/Calgary, Alberta, Canada



About
I am the kind of writer that loves this for the fact that no jugement will be bestoed to me. I Can't do Poetry but I write dark stories ones that show how I am on a phycological level. My stories .. more..

Writing
Gunga Din Gunga Din

A Screenplay by Loki Gress


If, Script. If, Script.

A Screenplay by Loki Gress