For those who chose.

For those who chose.

A Story by tranquil_sky
"

For those people who were strong enough to let go.

"


This one goes out to all of the people who have been broken but have been strong enough to let go. For the people who have hurt so badly they felt as if they could never love again, but chose to keep their heads up. For those who feel like going back to their old lover would put all the pieces back where they belong and everything would fit, but accept the cold hard truth instead. For the people that learn from their mistakes and never stop moving forward, even when they have to take two steps back. For the people that wish loneliness wasn’t a part of them, but put up with it anyhow. For the people that are okay with taking up all of the room in the bed, even if sometimes it feels empty. For the people who wake up in the morning with no missed calls, but smile anyway. For those who periodically miss the past, but are so much more excited for the future. For the people that have wounds still healing. For the people who have so much tied to their past relationship, but break those chains to start fresh. For the people that want to look back so badly but rather focus on the road ahead. For the people that pick up the phone so tempted to call, but keep their dignity intact instead. For the people that never wanted to let go but had to. For the people that still believe in love even after all of the hurt their heart has endured. For all the people that gave up not because were weak, but because sometimes, most times, it’s better just to let go.


© 2016 tranquil_sky


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You are right.
"For all the people that gave up not because were weak, but because sometimes, most times, it’s better just to let go."
Some people must accept sadness to find the path to happiness again. The above lines. True and hard wisdom we must learn. Thank you for sharing your amazing thoughts and words.
Coyote



Posted 7 Years Ago


Love is a complicated dance. We want it to be a slow waltz, but it usually turns into the capoeira. Lots of injuries ensue.

Good writing is from the heart. You are a good writer.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

tranquil_sky

7 Years Ago

I really appreciate it xx
This is actually so heart warming! and also very beautiful

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

tranquil_sky

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much!
I appreciate you writing this one and thank you. I would enjoy reading more of your work.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

tranquil_sky

7 Years Ago

I really appreciate you taking the time to read one of my pieces x

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 21, 2016
Last Updated on August 21, 2016
Tags: love, pain, stregnth, romance

Author

tranquil_sky
tranquil_sky

nelspruit, South Africa



About
hi everybody, I'm an 18 year old living in South Africa. I'm very laid back. Music and writing are my escapes. I would really appreciate your thoughts on my pieces. :) more..

Writing
Don't. Don't.

A Story by tranquil_sky



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..