Page 1

Page 1

A Chapter by Skyhawk
"

prologue ........in a way

"

Diary                                                                                                                                                       

Page 1


29 -08 -13

 

Every man is the hero of his own story.” Famous quote or a fact or something that just sounds like what a wise man must have said once.

 

In the start We are all like innocent lambs, looking at our life ahead, planning to do great things………………changing the world, making ourselves immortal in the pages of history by our valor, killing the giants, breaking records of Federer and Ronaldo at the same time, making tech and corporation breakthroughs that put mercurial rise of Apple and Microsoft to shame, and of course winning the hand of a fair maiden. With time we grow up, we see the world for what it is. Our aim to the stars starts to shift lower till we become a nice square cog which fits properly into the wheels of the great corporate machine. But one dream never dies. Dream of a maiden fair, a beauty, a revelation, a vision, a nymph, a maiden, a triumph, an ecstasy and a goddess all combined into one and of course all of this just for us. We singe our fingers, our hearts get broken, we grow callouses but the dream lives on. Some time we stray into badlands to find this ethereal creatures, we swim into uncharted waters, we keep on going through sour acidic nibbles till we get that one mouthful of sweet pure love. Our heart hardens we settle for the second best third best or wherever our minds finally settle for but this search never stops.

But sometimes we find that lady luck has finally smiled upon us. We have found that mythical, euphorically mystical creature called true love. We cross that thin red line say our “I dos” or whatever method we prefer to declare to the world that these two people are tied together forever and ever.

Forever and ever…………………it is supposed to be our happy ending the end of drama in our life but for ever and ever is a long time it literally goes on and on. But human heart is a fickle thing it doesn’t stay the same it ebbs and it flows. The rhythm of life takes us away and brings us back together. And actually it's fine, that is how life is supposed to be. But sometimes in this to and fro movement we cross certain lines, we realize that two stars revolving around each other have crossed the escape velocity and mutual gravity is not enough to keep them together any more. And even that is fine because that is also what we call life. We suck it up and move on towards our separate destinations.

But sometimes the thread tying the two people together is yanked so badly by one of them that it takes away some portion of others party heart, saneness and even humanity with it. That is when we realize we are not heroes of our story we conceived ourselves to be. And as it is our story becoming an extra is not an option. The only option left for us is to become a villain. But journey towards villainisation is never easy. It breaks you. It shatters who you are. it unleashes certain parts of your mind that even you don't wish to see and destroys the rest of them. Due to certain reasons I have been forced to embark on this journey. For the sake of all of you I am writing  this travelogue.
Once it  was supposed to be diary of a hero
This is the Diary of a Villain



© 2013 Skyhawk


Author's Note

Skyhawk
please help in expression, grammar etc
English not my mother tongue

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on September 25, 2013
Last Updated on September 26, 2013


Author

Skyhawk
Skyhawk

karachi, Pakistan



About
Have been a voracious reader all my life...........now gingerly daring to dabble my foot in writing more..

Writing